Forums > General discussion

zar roper is not more difficult than classic roper

<< < (9/10) > >>

Kradie:
When a group of people or person suggest that I could ever be bothered to make multiple accounts to further my case, the chances that they are more likely to do it. It is inconceivable for me to do such deceitful act.

What's even more inconceivable, is the fact that it is being suggested that I am spreading false Information in regards to ZaR is being a more difficult than Roper. I simply state that ZaR is tougher than Roper, and that anyone can make up their own mind. If they wish to discuss it, I will provide reasons as to why I think ZaR is tougher. This whole ZaR vs Roper business has nothing to do with conspiracy theory. I mean like what the actual quack? It is laughable.

Also, I do believe I asked the question ''What's your thought? Is ZaR Roper harder than Roper?''

I could had asked ''Is Dark Souls harder than Super Mario Brothers (For nes).

There are NONE psychological motives here. I mean, to suggest such thing, must mean it is a conspiracy LOL.  :D

Anubis:
Both are equally easy/hard. It doesn't matter which is technically harder because you will apply your mastery of roping in both equally. It's like Big TTRR vs. regular TTRR, you want to go as fast as possible in both, so they are equally hard. Are you purposely roping worse in ZaR or Roper? No. The maps are even very similar, so the difference is minor. In both modes you avoid falling because it costs time and back in the days even in roper you would lose your turn with 1,2,3 fall damage (chute didn't open there).

philie:
you guys have way too much time...

Kradie:

--- Quote from: philie on June 10, 2021, 09:47 PM ---you guys have way too much time...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sensei on July 23, 2019, 08:09 PM ---You ppl getting really bored..

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sensei on May 17, 2019, 12:30 AM ---You boys are surely wasting time by now.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sensei on July 03, 2019, 10:42 AM ---I think you guys are capable of finding ultimate answer, in few more posts.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sensei on January 19, 2020, 02:10 PM --- Stop living in a bubble and let us enjoy tus silence, rather than 2-3 stupid threads every week.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sensei on September 11, 2019, 06:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kradie on September 11, 2019, 05:27 PM ---You don't give the green light around here.

--- End quote ---

You're right. I'm only here to give red lights to decrease annoyance level.

--- End quote ---

philie:
yea, nice collection of senseis posts from the last 2 years *yawn*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version