<< < (2/10) > >>

Micro:
Who cares

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Micro on June 05, 2021, 06:50 PM ---Who cares

--- End quote ---

People who care.

XanKriegor:
Before i met ZaR, i almost never played Roper coz it was difficult and "boring". After getting used to a scheme with more restrictions, i been seeing Roper as a smooth sailing in comparison with ZaR's hurricane of drive, coz you have no time there to correct your mistakes, you have to watch for mines, you have to remember where new passages are open due to explosions and stuff. Maybe all this is because my low roping skill, people like Smok may not even feel any difference between the two schemes.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on June 06, 2021, 06:42 PM ---you have to remember where new passages are open due to explosions and stuff.

--- End quote ---

That's a good point actually, I completely forgot not everyone uses a resolution where you can see the entire screen, I use 1920x1080, so the whole map is visible in that resolution so being able to see is not an issue, neither is being able to see crates drop.

There are people who use that wkCrateFinder(is that correct?), they must be using a low resolution.

I guess a lot of your problems, personally speaking, are solved when you play on different game settings, I strongly believe the right/wrong game settings and hardware can make the experience less or more challenging depending on personal preference.

For example, without the right keyboard, I really struggle, a lot of people probably don't even realize they could be much better with a better keyboard and making use of wkRemapKeys and wkFKeyRearrange. This difference can be looking like an average player who can fail a lot and a top player who can do pretty much anything.

The mines are one of the biggest issues for me in roping schemes, personally I believe they generate luck and should be avoided, but that doesn't affect the difficulty in my opinion. For me, every variation of roper is simple, but that makes sense since i've been doing it for over 20 years.

h3oCharles:
ever heard of dark souls?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version