Forums > Announcements

Regarding Asbest

<< < (3/12) > >>

Aerox:
HHC, you're in no position to be able to claim who started what (was it a comment in #AG? was it a particular team name in a game? Was it the seed his father plante...). You only have opinions, and since you're already missing your friends let me adventure and say you're totally BIASED.

Sure you could argue a point that goes a long way at demostrating that Asbest is, in fact, the epicenter of all this drama. But how about you stop acting like a baby kid? Sorry, let me put this in a more educated manner... oh, I don't have to:

--- Quote from: DarkOne ---"They started" is not a valid reason
--- End quote ---

It doesn't matter at all if you could potentially prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Asbest is the exclusive cause of all drama (hint: you can't) because if said drama has helped surface the real colors of some individuals or provoked them to step out of the line they equally deserve what has come to them.

Sure your friends are nice most of the time and you think Asbest isn't. Plenty of people in death row for a one time life mistake, it's not a valid excuse. And Asbest has been nothing but nice to me, personally, we even played haxball. It doesn't scape me what kind of person he is, though, yet to surface into the world.

And sure banning Asbest sooner would have prevented all this, but so would have banning those who danced with him, even though they didn't start no drama, they're still reacting wrongly to it. We should give no importance to whoever threw the first punch  if it ends in a cat fight.

I'm actually happy, there's too much fake poltiness in this community (corny as f@#!) but very little anger management.

I know plenty of people here that like to pose as Ghandi but would act as the biggest man babies if you manage to drop them to personal level (not a big task either, mind). You're clearly not one of those people HHC, but I also don't buy you don't have them plenty identified, even amongst those you enjoy playing with.

Kangaroo:
`BIG` Bundy is Gay

Crazy:
Kids ruining a game made for kids, played by adults

van:
Does this really need a sticky in announcements?

ANO:
buiiiiiii

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version