Forums > Announcements

Regarding Asbest

<< < (2/12) > >>

DarkOne:
3 to 4 days is really not that long :)

People were complaining about the spam, but the spam wouldn't have bothered them if it was Husk posting the corset thread. They were already angry when they saw Asbest posted something.

LeTotalKiller:
I can't say spamming the shoutbox with GIFs every minute was a glorious way to say "hi again, guys" without triggering some anger.

Well to be fair, I'm glad this is over; I'm glad I can again play and host tournaments or challenges again without having to cope with his (seemingly done on purpose) misunderstandings of rules/questions, as well as the time waste he ends up costing. Sorry for being so negative about him, but those reasons clearly aren't worth hugging him.

Oh, and sorry for the extra work I might have cost answering him (I couldn't help reacting to widespread piracy).

MeTonaTOR:
DarkOne for president!!! \O/ (sry xD)

TheWalrus:
Holy hell all those messages from asbest

ANO:
I personally don't like these kind of people, (Asbest is unique btw) neither me that I like having hot discussions xD

A permanent ban was not necessary in my opinion since you wanted to give him this second chance. It was better to mute him earlier, not after 2 weeks of this, and try "to fix" him. We don't need to lose an active member "forever", just give him some slaps when he deserves. And he was deserving, but I guess after 2 hours he was back.

And I don't think it's fair to have muted Sbaffo, I don't know about Dragon, it was a really long discussion, I didn't read it xD.

Btw, GJ in standing all of those messages. In your position I would have muted 10 people auhauh bravo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version