Forums > Announcements

WormNET Service Updates

<< < (4/13) > >>

Micka:
Bonsoir bonsoir

Y a t'il un site pour télécharger la version 3.8.0 ?  peut on jouer a la version en ligne sans passrt par le websnoop ?

WTF-8:
3.8 does not exist yet, and nobody knows when it would be done. WebSnoop is entirely optional, standard hosting will remain.

KinslayeR:
Nice to see websnoop, hope more ppl gonna use it instead completely usefull snoopers. I was literally begging from years to make websnoop host possiblity, took you some years mate!! jk :)  So what is next step mr Steps.  Are u goin to create browser with build in worms armageddon,  so we can play via browsers witohut any installers?

Danger135:
I have question:
Will be Wormiverse return to wormnet? It was bot for !seen command, useful.

CyberShadow:
A new implementation of PNG map processing, used by HostingBuddy and friends, is now live. This fixes incorrect loading and crashes of some unusual maps (mostly 1-bit or 4-bit, maps without a black colour in the palette, etc.).

I tested with all maps on WMDB so far with good results. For a few (rare) cases, HB now correctly rejects maps that it previously accepted but could not be loaded by the game (maps with missing black but 113 used colours in the palette, i.e. with no room to add black).

Report any problems here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version