Forums > dt

Who already got the shot?

<< < (6/9) > >>

DarkOne:

--- Quote from: philie on April 28, 2021, 09:15 PM ---to "validate" my opinion for D1: i work in health care.

--- End quote ---

To "validate" your opinion to me, you just need to be right 😀
I know Germany has less cases than the Netherlands, my countrymen aren't great with following guidelines.
We have about 1150 ICU beds here, 814 of them are occupied by people with covid currently (or rather, a lot of people here are rather shit at it).
25รท of ICU beds occupied in germany atm, which is not nearly the percentage we have here, but it still can limit the amount of regular emergencies hospitals can handle.

I had the AstraZenica vaccine myself (first dose). Millions of people were vaccinated with it and the amount of serious complications is around a hundred-ish. In Norway, 5 people got thrombosis after 135,000 people had their vaccination. The odds here are slightly higher than the lifetime risk of being struck by lightning.
Daily covid death toll in germany is about 200, quite steady recently.
These numbers are all quite readily available to anyone, no need to work in the medical field for that.

Squirminator2k:
Idiots during the pandemic: "You can't make me wear a mask! You can't make me stay indoors! I'm not going to live my life in fear!"

Idiots after a vaccine is widely available: "You can't make me take the vaccine! You can't make me get the shot! I'm afraid!"

I mean, honestly. If you're going to be daft, at least be consistent.

Kradie:

--- Quote from: DarkOne on April 28, 2021, 07:59 AM ---If you don't want to be right about the medical side of your argument, then I have good news for you!
You are way off the mark.

Policing is not a medical issue. Worldwide, there are some worrying things going on, for sure. The temporary restrictions due to covid are not one of them imo. They will go away once people get their vaccinations.

--- End quote ---

I respectfully disagree with you.

I believe policing & restriction is an issue, a human right one in fact. You are basically forced to take the vaccine in order to lift the restriction. Does who haven't, will be seen as carriers of biological hazards. Is this the reality we are heading to? Sorting society?  Can you as an individual stand idle by and accept this?`

There will be plenty of new variations and waves of this virus. Therefore, plenty of new version of vaccines will be introduced. You will be told the death rate is going down, and that venues will gradually open, particularly to the vaccinated. Later on, you will be told that a new mutation and wave has come. So better apply yourself and follow the draconian guidelines. Because this won't end anytime soon.

As time moves on, covid pass will branch out to other digital mediums; bank, paypal, visa, passport, and so on. It would be basically a digital/biological passport. Why not get a chip in your neck then? Does this sound far fetched? Crazy? Misinformation? Conspiracy Theory? People laughed at me when I talked about covid passports a year ago. Who is laughing now? Are you willing to sacrifice your bodily sovereignty in the name of false sense of security? 

But I am not without sympathy though. I can understand why ordinary people conform, they might think that there's no other choice. They need their jobs, their income, status, a purpose. Otherwise, they would be ostracized. It is quite scary to be left out, truly. These people who conform, they are in reality victims of greed and corruption.

Plenty are in isolation, as result; mental instability comes to play. People get lonely, turn to alcohol, families can turn dysfunctional, and so on. This pandemic, is pretty evil and inhumane if you ask me.

Let's face it, this pandemic is not meant to end anytime soon. It is quite profiting in the pharmaceutical department. Think war profiteering, it is basically like that. The endless wars, the war on terror, I think this could eventually end, and be replaced with the current pandemic.

I am going to be bold and wager, that in the future where most have been vaccinated, people will have to pay for vaccines in order rank themselves up. Think China's Social Credit System. Is this what we want? A neo-feudalism if you will. 

RESIST!

nino:
Of course noone wanted to pass for this pandemic shit, but if not with vaccines, what would be the other way to loses less lifes by the time?

thats the point too.

and porra phillie take it aeeeeeeeee

DarkOne:

--- Quote from: Kradie on April 29, 2021, 06:43 AM ---[...]
As time moves on, covid pass will branch out to other digital mediums; bank, paypal, visa, passport, and so on. It would be basically a digital/biological passport. Why not get a chip in your neck then? Does this sound far fetched? Crazy?
--- End quote ---

Yes.
You are misinformed on the medical aspects of this pandemic.

I can respect your disagreement on the way this pandemic is currently handled. I think you're flying off the cuff on your future prediction, but I won't pretend I can look into the future myself.

I cannot respect your opinion on vaccines because it is woefully misinformed and dangerous. This type of misinformation is the reason polio is still not eradicated and there are still plenty of people suffering as a result of childhood infection well into their adult life because of it. Look up what post polio syndrome is for more information.
Tbh, the fact that they are talking about vaccination passport for events is because of this type of misinformation leading to people not getting vaccinated.

This misinformation therefore leads to a longer effect of the pandemic and therefore longer lockdowns, longer restrictions etcetera. In other words, by spreading misinformation, you are the cause of your own fears coming true.
Vaccinations work. Time and time again, they prove themselves to work. What the hell do people need to know before they start believing basic facts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version