Forums > dt

Who already got the shot?

<< < (7/9) > >>

Squirminator2k:
Can we instate a forum feature where every one of Kradie's posts ends with a poll that asks "Does this sound farfetched? Crazy?" - forum-goers can vote on whether or not this particular post is suitably Kradieesque, and where on the triangle graph of "racist" / "fascist" / "conspiracy theorist" that particular post should shit.

Perhaps this data could be collected and every twelve months we can get The Annual Kradie Report - an annual cataloguing of his more ridiculous claims, and where on average Kradie's Naziesque ramblings have put him on the triangle over the last year.

I mean shit, if this forum isn't going to outright ban Nazis, if TUS is going to allow bullshit like this to continue, they can at least let us having some fun mocking them.

Kradie:
This post doesn't aim to infringe  safety rules applying during the pandemic situation. Take it with a huge grain of salt.

--- Quote from: DarkOne on May 06, 2021, 09:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kradie on April 29, 2021, 06:43 AM ---[...]
As time moves on, covid pass will branch out to other digital mediums; bank, paypal, visa, passport, and so on. It would be basically a digital/biological passport. Why not get a chip in your neck then? Does this sound far fetched? Crazy?
--- End quote ---

Yes.
You are misinformed on the medical aspects of this pandemic.

I can respect your disagreement on the way this pandemic is currently handled. I think you're flying off the cuff on your future prediction, but I won't pretend I can look into the future myself.

I cannot respect your opinion on vaccines because it is woefully misinformed and dangerous. This type of misinformation is the reason polio is still not eradicated and there are still plenty of people suffering as a result of childhood infection well into their adult life because of it. Look up what post polio syndrome is for more information.
Tbh, the fact that they are talking about vaccination passport for events is because of this type of misinformation leading to people not getting vaccinated.

This misinformation therefore leads to a longer effect of the pandemic and therefore longer lockdowns, longer restrictions etcetera. In other words, by spreading misinformation, you are the cause of your own fears coming true.
Vaccinations work. Time and time again, they prove themselves to work. What the hell do people need to know before they start believing basic facts?

--- End quote ---

None of the prediction I present here are far fetched. I predicted a year ago passports would become a thing. Now Governments around the globe, are discussing what more these passport can do.

In my opinion, disinformation, is a political weapon, meant to disarm and rob people of their beliefs, values, and other claims, in favor of a preferred and controlled narrative.

You continuously claim that what I claim is dangerous and wrong. Have you ever stopped to think about what you are sharing is basically the same? And that YOU are the catalyst of freedom fighters?

You do realize, that after approximately 70 year of influenza research, there has yet not been an effective vaccine against it. Unfortunately and yet understandably, this can be a reason why it is difficult to make an effective vaccine against Covid-19. Influenza virus has existed for millions of years. 

Polio may not be completely gone, but the same goes to Dengue-Virus, HIV, and Ebola. How on earth, can we produce a working vaccine against Covid-19 so fast? Plenty of variation and mutation are to come, and people will keep on getting their new fix.  It is basically corona profiteering. Big Pharma, have already devoured billions of dollars on FIRST DOSE ALONE. Who are the real winners here? None, it is an effective business strategy, not worth giving up.

Take a look here, if YOU can.
https://odysee.com/@dharmabear:2/Cov-19-Immunity-in-19-Minutes-Spacebusters:2

--- Quote from: nino on April 29, 2021, 12:12 PM ---
Of course noone wanted to pass for this pandemic shit, but if not with vaccines, what would be the other way to loses less lifes by the time?

thats the point too.

--- End quote ---
If we don't take the vaccine against Covid-19, what else is there to do? The answer here won't be so easy to digest, but I will try to elaborate a subjective answer.

One of the biggest obstacles of today are the MSM (Mainstream Media). Typically, MSM are more left leaning focused, and will label anyone that disagrees with them as far right extremists, & Nazis. Million of people in London marched for humanity's freedom on April 24th. Some, perhaps all? Were labeled as Extremists & Nazis by the MSM, heck, they barely covered it, just a blimp. That says quite a lot how divisive the media can be? Is it not allowed to have independent thoughts and beliefs? Should people be scolded and labeled if they don't think and do alike as other people? Why would anyone in their right mind favor medical tyranny over freedom?

MSM's role during this pandemic, have been to distill fear in millions of people, quite effectively too. But is it their will? Is there a profit? Don't know, but it is immoral and evil. They interview health experts, Government official, show statistic and graphs, just to keep you locked in fear as a law abiding citizen. They don't want you to know about ivermectin, which is also effective against Covid-19. They don't tell you because they wish for you to remain infantile and reliant on their narrative.

But what is the Covid-19 narrative? One of these things has to do with the carbon footprint that human leave behind. The pandemic, conveniently (imo), have stopped the normal flow of air travel, and vehicle traffic. You may have noticed depending on where you live, that cities are slowly making it impossible to operate motorized vehicles. This is done so that people must rely on, their feet, bicycles and electric scooters. Ergo, in a decade or so, cars, and aerial commercial travel may as well be a thing of the past. Unfortunately, this may not apply for aristocrats. They will still be their good old complacent greedy self, preach, shame, and travel with jets and limousine. While the rest of us live by their strict rules and guidelines, such as: curfews, social distancing, sanitizing, and use of face masks.
The face mask is becoming a cultural norm like a hijab or burka, where the mask becomes less about protection, but not just a symbol suppression & compliance, but also a part of the cultural fashion.

As a species, we are being institutionalized, but not just as a prison inmates & slaves, but as a horde of cattle & sheep waiting for new instructions, and fix of new labels and dosage of placebo vaccine. It is easier to choose what is convenient, when consensus as a collective are spoon fed fear and propaganda. This can be a reason why that some people choose to get themselves vaccinated, they may have faith in it, but foremost; to be a obsequious citizen, in a ongoing segregated society.

These vaccine against Covid-19 and its various future adaption, will further segregate humanity. You may have already heard e.g that: neighbors, random citizen, and surveillance technology and such, will alert a gestapo like force to arrest anyone who disobey and resist the established order. These practices are only going to intensify as more people submit to the authoritarian and panopticon system. It is basically like a prison system, if you fall out of line, you will be sent to the hole. The rest of the people are aware of what happens, but does nothing, quite like Auschwitz. This is why being institutionalized is so dangerous. Eventually, the means justify the ends, because fear trumps all reasons if the right narrative is applied.

So what is the right answer? What is the clear solution? In my honest opinion. Live life as you would normally do. People die, life's a bitch, and you keep on living. Even if you take the vaccine, you will have to wear masks, follow the dystopian rules in some places, heck, maybe even two masks? Look, I know it is scary, even a child is afraid to check under their bed, or closet in fear that there may be a monster lurking there. In the end, they find the courage to look, and there is no monsters.....

Also, Squirminator2k keeps offending.

Kradie:

--- Quote from: Squirminator2k on May 06, 2021, 07:48 PM ---You keep posting racist, fascist, conspiracy-theory bullshit. So long as you keep doing that, I'm going to keep calling it like I see it.

--- End quote ---
You have the right to say that, but I strongly disagree. I think personally, you are overreacting.

If you can do the courtesy to help me, walk me through what exactly in my posts are racist, fascist, and so on, then that could be useful.  If you choose not to, then that's okay. I just don't see much point to make an account, just to follow someone around on a forum to make snide remarks.

FoxHound:

--- Quote from: Kradie on May 06, 2021, 06:53 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I really hope you understood that this is a joke video, right? Or are you that dumb to take this shit serious? Reading all the absurds you wrote on your conspiracy thesis, I really hope you are not that dumb and all we are reading here is a big joke only.

I made a gif of a part of this video. I laughed many times watching it.

Kradie:

--- Quote from: FoxHound on May 06, 2021, 10:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kradie on May 06, 2021, 06:53 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I really hope you understood that this is a joke video, right? Or are you that dumb to take this shit serious? Reading all the absurds you wrote on your conspiracy thesis, I really hope you are not that dumb and all we are reading here is a big joke only.

I made a gif of a part of this video. I laughed many times watching it.

--- End quote ---
So this is all but a joke to you huh? Alright then. Unfortunately it isn't. Sorry to disappoint you. If it makes you feel better, label me, put me in your box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version