Forums > Off Topic

Be Careful ae

<< < (5/7) > >>

skunk3:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on July 09, 2020, 07:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Triad on July 09, 2020, 04:16 PM ---I agree that WHO is full of shit and BLM protests outside of US, where at countries with no black population is quite dumb.

--- End quote ---

While I think the way people have been protesting at the same time a deadly virus is globally present is extremely dumb, I don't think it's dumb at all to protest in support of BLM in general, anywhere, I think in theory it's a great idea, but the execution is pathetic and downright disrespectful.

Black Lives Matter is just a slogan, a motto if you will, a catchy few words that can be used as a headline, but the bigger picture is to try and bring equality to everyone, to put an end to police brutality, government corruption, discrimination(of any kind), and various other things, and if you think about it, it doesn't just affect humans, it affects all life on Earth.

--- End quote ---

If only that is what BLM stands for lol...

BLM is just a Communist front helping to dismantle the West. This shit isn't about equality... it's about revolution.

HHC:

--- Quote from: Kradie on July 09, 2020, 03:19 PM ---I am glad some of us can agree that Government, big corporations are taking advantage of the situation economically.

--- End quote ---

The government and big corporations profit economically from the entire economy going to shit??

how??

I work for the local government.. we're spending a shitload of money on sustaining local entrepeneurs, so that they may continue their business once this is all over. There's also a lot of time, effort and money involved in implementing Corona-measures, so that the people can stay safe.
Where do you think we get our money from? It's coming from the central government, which is putting itself once again in serious debt to make this all possible, while at the same time putting money in funds to help the countries that are even worse off.

And what does the government gain in return?
That X-files-government you speak of?

That we can control who can travel by public transport? That we can control which festivities cannot take place?
Why the F* would we care about that lol.

This government and these big corporations you speak of are run by people. Fortunately for everyone, they are run by people who had a good education and know just how serious this is.

Remember 9/11?
3000 people died that day, both in New York in Washington.
Corona has killed 23.000 people, only in New York City (!). That's nearly 8 times as much.
Makes it appropriate to speak of a national tragedy doesn't it?

You have a very distorted view of government (and big companies alike). I hope that one day you join 'our' forces and see for yourself how much work we put into keeping everything running smoothly.

Kradie:
Bill Gates have already hinted a second wave of a virus would eventually come, and that we all would have to prepare for it, not just the places that were little affected by it. My point is, vaccines will come per wave of pandemic, and everyone would have to take it. If they do not, they will eventually be restricted how they can interact in society. In the end, the world we know today, will cease to exist and transform in to a more Orwellian society. Where people are law abiding citizen, in a mega corporate environment, very like China with its social credit system. So if you do not take vaccine, take your meds, wash your hands, you are not welcome in our society.
How is corporation benefiting? Selling more masks, vaccines, meds, diner pods, glass walls, all of this to divide humanity, a sneak takeover of society. A super UN if you will.

So I ask you this, what would you have thought if a man came to you, and told you about 2020 back in 2000? People would laugh at it, but people aren't laughing much now.  Basically everything humanity is going through now is torture.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3yk3xezML8Q/

In the end, I have no intention in joining the brainwashed collective of a Orwellian dystopian future.

nino:
Kradie, u r not a bad guy, but u need to grow up ae, and also, you do not need to know everything about everything, sometimes do say i dont know will prevent you from passing a shame on the front of peoples, you know nothing about the reality of corona in poor countries, here in Brazil many peoples have to choose between go out to work and get the money to buy food and of course there will be the risk of getting infected, and if infected, maybe wont have a public hospital to this person, since paid 95% of peoples cant afford, many peoples like you and me, can stay home playing video games, so the virus is just nothing, but think on others, you sure neven been in a slum, if you want i can bring you there when you come visit me lol. one day you will learn that the life is not just worms, ZAR, wank and pizza!!! this virus will pass! ofc! but dont try to act as a smartass of something you dont know ae.

Edit: porraaaaa!!!

Bloopy:

--- Quote from: Kradie on July 11, 2020, 05:44 PM ---So if you do not take vaccine, take your meds, wash your hands, you are not welcome in our society.

--- End quote ---

There's an intelligent middle ground that has really gone over your head it seems. Yes, meds and vaccines can be a total rip-off as big pharma/corporations make as much money as possible and don't really care about people's health at all. But there's also thousands of scientists working tirelessly just to save our asses. And all kind of unnecessary virus outbreaks in Western society have risked the lives of babies yet to be vaccinated and unlucky people with faulty immune systems, simply because of clueless people spreading misinformation and scaremongering about vaccines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version