Forums > Off Topic

Be Careful ae

<< < (6/7) > >>

Kradie:
Listen fellas, there is no need for you to lecture and belittle me, I am fully aware of what I am conveying to everyone. Most of the post I see before me are unjustifiable and mostly focused on character. I'm not even a ''smartass'' but a person with a different viewpoint than yours, and that might frighten you. Ergo the only response that seems reasonable is to attack and deride me as a person.

Do you think I want to be right? Do you think I enjoy the dire situation that humanity is in? Do you think I am so deranged that I don't see what Covid-19 is doing? The ridiculous amount of deaths it leaves behind? Do you think I see the world by number over actual deaths?
Then you have thoroughly underestimated me. I am not in lack of compassion and love, I am not cold and evil.  I think a little different and you don't like that. I can't placate by agreeing with you. At the end of the day, I have to hope that we all want the best for everyone.

I do understand that poor countries are most exposed Covid-19 and that sucks. But to have me live in a poor country to convince me that I am wrong won't change my mind. Here is why; All my life, or pretty much most people's lives in Western countries, we known about the starving kids in Africa but no one has ever spent a comparable budget that Covid-19 have demanded so far. Why? Because hierarchy. Poor people, starving people, people exposed to war, torture, smuggling, all this tragic reality is at the bottom of the ladder. We just don't see it, interact with it, we just simply live our lives that we were fortunate to get compared to the less fortunate ones. 
We only see a problem when it hits the middle and top, because only then will we do something about it. Not if there is a dirty stain in the basement floor. Indeed humanity is crazy selfish, and stupid.

Look at UK, it is a great f@#!ing PC state, and with the help of Covid-19, people are indoctrinated more easier. To accept radical changes to their lives. Again, there are likely to be more waves of viruses on our way. There's already reports of a lung virus in China, and humanity will just accept and accept. New generation of kids will grow up to this fascist oligarchy super power state. Not knowing what liberty is, just a system of rules and regulation. Everything becoming so PC, that every tiny thing is offensive.

skunk3:
Agenda 21.

The coronavirus outbreak was simulated almost a year before it happened with heads of state, military, industry, etc. You can watch the videos on YouTube. I also personally believe that it was taking place a bit before it actually started getting reported in the media because I know a lot of people who got very sick with symptoms exactly like covid19 before it even hit the news. I am 100% convinced in a couple of things:

1. This strain is man-made
2. It was released intentionally to the public
3. It is not as deadly as originally reported but is being used to ruin the economy, making people more reliant upon the government

Obviously covid19 does exist. I had it. All I am saying is that 'they' have known about this event well in advance, which gives me the chills. This was a 'plandemic' without a doubt.

nino:
Skunk, Covid was a bad thing to everyone, govenment, peoples, everyone, i dont think anyone would use it as advantage.

What happened imo was that mostly of presidents of countries just did not expect this become a pandemic like it did and then while the news come from china they did not give a porra!

then things were becoming more serious and serious... then they were like PORRA IT!!! lets close evething atleast for a bit!

the reason that are dying less peoples nowadays even with more infected peoples, i think is cos doctors just learnt how to treat it better than 6 months ago.

well iam the king but i may be completly wrong  :D

Kradie:

--- Quote from: skunk3 on August 28, 2020, 11:42 AM ---Agenda 21.

The coronavirus outbreak was simulated almost a year before it happened with heads of state, military, industry, etc. You can watch the videos on YouTube. I also personally believe that it was taking place a bit before it actually started getting reported in the media because I know a lot of people who got very sick with symptoms exactly like covid19 before it even hit the news. I am 100% convinced in a couple of things:

1. This strain is man-made
2. It was released intentionally to the public
3. It is not as deadly as originally reported but is being used to ruin the economy, making people more reliant upon the government

Obviously covid19 does exist. I had it. All I am saying is that 'they' have known about this event well in advance, which gives me the chills. This was a 'plandemic' without a doubt.

--- End quote ---
Finally with someone with some sense here.

TheKomodo:

Thanks skunk3 & Kradie, you make the world a more amusing place :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version