Forums > Off Topic

Spotify users?

<< < (3/4) > >>

HHC:
Well, it's like I said, I'd only want MP3's for audiosurf.. + it would be nice to have these files permanently stored, just for the feeling i guess. Anywho, I can't expect that.

My username is 'rhunesque'.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: skunk3 on September 18, 2018, 06:56 AM ---Most people piss away way more than $10/month on random crap like coffee, soda, water, candy, cigarettes, weed, beer, etc.
--- End quote ---

Hey man. This is like third time you're talking about spending money on something else rather than beer.
What kind of propaganda is this?? Relax and think about your acts.

We don't wanna save our beer money!!

Edit: spotify seems cool. But to use it in Croatia, you'd need a vpn as I've heard.

KinslayeR:
I would rather buy 10 beers or just bet 10 usd on anything :D than this shit , I had a "last.fm"  was it smt simmilar I guess, it showed what music u actually listen and other shit, but u know what, it is not worthy,  I dont need any motherf@#!ers to know what I am actually listen and dont need "friends" from uzbekistan and other countries.    Some  ppl will never enjoy good music, even if it  bites them in their ass

HHC:
Spotify is a music provider Kins, not some tracking tool or shit like that.

You can check it out at play.spotify.com , it's got quite a good library, for metal fans as well.

It's definitely better than buying actual CD's, if that's what you're into.

And ae, you can turn everything into private mode np.

Kradie:
You can attain high quality audio files elsewhere on your own, instead of having to pay for a large library of music. This is a practice that a lot of people have been doing and are likely still committing. The reasoning can be many, poverty, poor internet access, not sufficient offering, and, that the audio quality isn't good enough.

The vast majority of general consumers and listeners don't care much for audio quality, so therefore a free solution like youtube or deezer is sufficient enough. But the major caveat is downgrade in audio quality, shuffle play and ads. This is a reason why I pay for a music streaming service, it has great sound, good library, good recommendation, and no ads. Also it supports artists/bands, but not enough, the best way to support your favorite artists and bands is by going to their concerts.

I see a lot of people recommend spotify, without a doubt it is a popular brand name but not necessarily a choice for everyone.

So here's links to deezxer and google music.
https://www.deezer.com/en/
https://play.google.com/music

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version