Forums > TUS Discussion

Anti-lock in BnG

<< < (12/15) > >>

TheKomodo:
As I said to you on Discord.

If a disadvantage is created for one side, it gives the other an advantage. So while Anti-Lock gives an effective disadvantage to non-notchers, it's the very see-saw effect that gives notchers the advantage.

You're not bringing anything new to the table, 6 of 1 - Half dozen of the other.

Everyone who knows what notching is already knows it would exist with or without Anti-Lock, that isn't the point, so you are wasting your time by mentioning this.

The mistake you are making is, seemingly, not seeing the bigger picture that if notching didn't exist, Anti-Lock wouldn't be an issue whatsoever. This is why it's directly related to making BnG worse for instinctual players because it gives notchers an advantage over non-notchers. It's the very point I've been making the entire time.

You accuse me of exaggerating and being misleading to people, then said I was using manipulative propaganda. You can't attack someone like that and expect them to just sit back and accept something that isn't true.

nino:
why dont we just make it as simple as it can be? scream like devil and shoot the zook and throw the grenades !!

do you really think the putinĀ“s army has time to notch ou anti-lock?? WAR is WAR!! lets talk serious here!!!   :D :D :D

Xrayez:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 22, 2023, 05:18 PM ---If a disadvantage is created for one side, it gives the other an advantage. So while Anti-Lock gives an effective disadvantage to non-notchers, it's the very see-saw effect that gives notchers the advantage.

You're not bringing anything new to the table, 6 of 1 - Half dozen of the other.

--- End quote ---

What I wanted you to acknowledge is similar to what you just said. However, it is important to note that this distinction is significant as it can affect the direction of the discussion. If you had initially presented your point in this manner and maintained clarity throughout the conversation, I wouldn't need to bring this up. Additionally, if the distinction had been made clear from the beginning of the discussion, some of the participants, such as lalo, would not have felt confused.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Xrayez on March 22, 2023, 06:41 PM ---What I wanted you to acknowledge is similar to what you just said. However, it is important to note that this distinction is significant as it can affect the direction of the discussion. If you had initially presented your point in this manner and maintained clarity throughout the conversation, I wouldn't need to bring this up.

--- End quote ---

If that is case, why didn't you just ask me to clarify if you didn't understand it fully in the first place? What I said at the start still ties into what I said in the last few posts, nothing has changed.

It's not my fault you couldn't connect the dots.

Same story, different words. / Same destination, different path. / 6 of 1, half dozen of the other.

--- Quote from: Xrayez on March 22, 2023, 06:41 PM ---Additionally, if the distinction had been made clear from the beginning of the discussion, some of the participants, such as lalo, would not have felt confused.

--- End quote ---

lalo still understood what was going on, he just missed the "intended purpose".

Xrayez:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 22, 2023, 06:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Xrayez on March 22, 2023, 06:41 PM ---What I wanted you to acknowledge is similar to what you just said. However, it is important to note that this distinction is significant as it can affect the direction of the discussion. If you had initially presented your point in this manner and maintained clarity throughout the conversation, I wouldn't need to bring this up.

--- End quote ---

If that is case, why didn't you just ask me to clarify if you didn't understand it fully in the first place? What I said at the start still ties into what I said in the last few posts, nothing has changed.

It's not my fault you couldn't connect the dots.

--- End quote ---

Your question is loaded. I did not say that I do not understand the problem. I managed to understand the problem on my own (before your first reply to me), although it was not without difficulty. As I said in my first reply in this thread, I felt like I had to clarify this, given the confusion of other participants, including my own confusion.

Also, remember when you said to me at Discord that it's impossible to understand something "fully"? (rhetorical question) ;)

This is my final reply to you. Alas, I cannot prevent you from putting your words into my mouth, so if you feel like I'm in total opposition to you (even when I'm not, I still agree with most things that you've said), let's agree to disagree...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version