Forums > TUS Discussion

Anti-lock in BnG

<< < (15/15)

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: FoxHound on March 24, 2023, 09:55 PM ---So, my suggestion is to play BnG with notching since there's no way to forbidden it properly. I bet notchers will have trouble to notch dealing with Anti-lock power every turn.

--- End quote ---

Anti-Lock power makes it an actual challenge to shoot full power, the difficulty of course depends on the players skill.

This would at least make it more challenging for players who rely on basic notching skills to own noobs by throwing 4s full power, and full power zook shots.

However, advanced notchers will still be very successful at notching since they will also be good with 5s lg, 3s, 4s lg, floorbanks, as well as still being very good with bazooka.

--- Quote from: FoxHound on March 24, 2023, 09:55 PM ---People say that players who try to put rules in hysteria are dumb, but I think it's not do different for notching in BnG. It's hard/impossible to implement a rule "no telecow" efficiently in hysteria, the same way it's hard/impossible to implement the rule "no notching" efficiently in BnG.

--- End quote ---

I don't think it's dumb for people to put their own house rules in Hysteria, I do think it's dumb to yell "TELECOW!" in a TUS Hysteria because "cow" means to break the rules, and in TUS Hysteria there are no rules.

Also, implementing a rule "no telecow" is straight forward and simple because a telecow is when you pile with teleport. It's obvious when someone does it.

It's impossible to implement a rule for notching effectively because you have no evidence when people are notching.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version