Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:35 PM

Author Topic: [Suggestion] Be able to click on a medal to see it in full size.  (Read 438 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
I think that the custom medals of TUS are beautiful and sometimes it's not possible to see their details, because they are too small. It would be nice to be able to click on them to expand the image or see the original big one with all the details. The same goes for Scheme icons. The only concern about this idea is that maybe this will occupy too much space of the TUS server, but since the activity is not as big as it used to be and now I believe that people grew up, have a job and can help donating and contributing to TUS, I think this would be cool. People would appreciate much more the custom medals they have and will struggle much more to earn more custom medals, and people will try to make more custom medals, because they are cool.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 12:12 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline MonkeyIsland

Currently TUS resizes those images/medals. I'll keep it in my mind on the next update to enable enlarging those images.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

On the flip side, sometimes it's best to keep them small to hide the fact the image is low resolution/quality lol.