Forums > TUS Discussion

Matchmaking

<< < (3/10) > >>

HHC:
You can give players more points for using the challenge system.
And even more points for having the challenge system choose scheme as well.

darKz:
You can still play with your friend, just not TUS unless you're roughly the same rank and both queuing for a TUS match. I really don't see the problem to be honest. :D

Statik:
It would work better as a desktop application, and even more better, as a Snooper plug-in, but I doubt it will be made :)

Husk:
oh and MI I am sure u can play with ur friend a TUS if u both click the button somewhat same time, sometimes there are 0 people searching for tus games ):

Bonhert:
I'm glad you guys finally noticed the topic ;), as I consider this game-finding solution extremely comfortable and very competitive. I'd like to address just a few thing that have been mentioned.

--- Quote from: Ryan on January 17, 2013, 07:22 AM ---It would be funny if you declare scheme as you enter the matchmaker - you could end up with best players of a scheme playing each other! I understand that this creates luck element though.

--- End quote ---
Yes! There could also be an option, for example, to delete one scheme from queue, if you don't want to play it. There are really many ways to play around.

--- Quote from: Statik on January 17, 2013, 01:19 PM ---It would work better as a desktop application, and even more better, as a Snooper plug-in, but I doubt it will be made :)

--- End quote ---
Sounds very nice and would need to be merged with the website queue.
I'm quite sure this can be implemented by using, for example, PHP SDK library.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version