Forums > TUS Discussion

The Best TUS Quotes

<< < (3/12) > >>

Korydex:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on April 01, 2014, 07:34 AM ---Yep, too many threads popping up to remove hysteria in all these years, I think Hysteria had it coming for good. When people struggle to accept a scheme, there must be something wrong with it, right? Worry no more! Hysteria is now available in HAL, where it really belongs.

For those who are sad, I must say that several years anti-hysteria players tolerated this scheme, now it's your turn to cut them some slack.
Hysteria is removed as of today. Please report your future hysteria games in HAL.
or wait till tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dmitry on April 01, 2014, 07:45 AM ---del ttrr!!!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dmitry on April 01, 2014, 07:48 AM ---nah

it was last my day in classic league.

really, it not honest, why ur del scheme, which we all played more 5 years?

why ur not del TTRR ?????????????

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Husk on April 01, 2014, 05:37 PM ---rly a joke!???!?! I alrdy was uninstalling worms

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kangaroo on April 02, 2014, 03:16 AM ---I nerly commited suicide

--- End quote ---

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Crazy on February 18, 2011, 09:02 AM ---The only thing he said during this entire game was "im stoned" though xD
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dub-c on March 27, 2011, 05:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Y2JID on March 26, 2011, 11:11 AM ---I miss cl2k  :'(

--- End quote ---

If cl2k was still around I would still be good at roper and still wouldn't know what hysteria is.  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kaleu on September 07, 2012, 06:46 PM ---I'm a myth,  really.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: rU` on September 19, 2013, 07:58 PM ---See guys, w:a is dead. We feed our fun with stuff from the past. We all miss the good old days, many players tried to come back but they don't get the same passion as they used to. Totally logical. W:A is past now, FACT.

A real shame, because the game has the best web site w:a has ever had, seems like it came in in the wrong era.

Don't tell me it's me who doesn't play! I've been playing almost 6 hours a day in June and August, aliasing, (as Morph and others) joining every single host (intermediate, Moleshopper, "sbs schemes rofl" a bunch of shoppers, hosting my own games ropers etc) and I only got to play with noobs who end up quiting and maybe 5-6 cool players like Heisenberg, Alien, Dilboy, Mat27... but that's all.

What I mean is, where are those days where you could play fun games without having to SCHEDULE GAMES? EA elitist? CUPS? LOL... it's f@#!ing worms.

Yeah nobody cares but it is how I see this, what the hell are those bunch of dead people on the snoopers, miss so much the WWP days when everyone who was in the channel was actually there to play with ya! You've never seen me in wormnet through a snooper. What I see is the community got split into noobs and tus and nobody give a damn to teach noobs as to how to play ropers or ttrr's, neither elites. They're all dead schemes. It's absolutely astounding when I find out players that have been playing merely shoppers for about 2 years, lol.

Sorry for the rant, and apologies if it was posted in the wrong thread. Had to spit it out somehow and well, today was a good day. Take this as a bye post.

edit: yup, we all got old I guess...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: varialheelflip on May 03, 2014, 01:53 AM ---You also have to remember the hardware we were working with back in the day.. Let's see.. when I was a hardcore wormer there was:

Napster
56k dialup
AOL 1.0
winamp
CRT monitors

So yeah, our keyboards were pretty crappy too. 3 key rule was in affect unless you had a cool "usb" keyboard.

Wow. This just brought  back way too many memories. Time to listen to the beastie boys..

--- End quote ---

TheWalrus:
this thread is incomplete without professor addressing eS with a speech

someone post it, i cant find it

Peja:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on April 14, 2017, 07:47 PM ---this thread is incomplete without professor addressing eS with a speech

someone post it, i cant find it

--- End quote ---

Ok guys, my patience is over.

Yesterday i wasted a lot of time playing hard clanners for today i open the f@#!ing tus website and i saw a lot of clanners lost.

The players here worked hardly to get the points who we are giving free for other clanners.

Much more this, also we are being insulted as pathetic clan now.

I want HF here and We are a good familly with nice ppl. But i am tired to see our clan losing by sillyness. I really dont care if we lost a clanner using good players, loses are normal in any clan.

We have wonderful players:

Chelsea, a very nice defaulter, good moderator, who the f@#! said u can play wxw? If u cut one of Scorpus's hand he can play more faster than u -.-

AsbestMisha, i dunno if u noted but its kinda hard count with u in clanners. We call u and u always says "i dont want i havent humor", or "i need warm up" or "i cant i am cold". Man, U need to participate more in our clanners. Stop with Kaleu's gaystuff. Porra what the f@#! yesterday picking BnG against roh? We havent 1 b2b player and u wanted to pick bng against a clan who has a lot of bngers! It's time to be oveja humble and pwn with ours!

Easy / Cip, very nice players in hysteria and elite, here is not HoN clan, u must play with compromise, with desire to win. Dont care about loses, just try to make ur better.

Phanton go to use a f@#!ing snopper we need u to help in clanners and we never find u.

Professor (Yes, me!) good player excellent leader but wtf fails in hysteria, U play this porra since u were masturbating in 12 years old and u lose for dC clan playigins agaist noobs rofl

Tomi, u are excellent in all, no words to u friend   

Everyone here who didnt be quoted: PORRA MAN. We are a f@#!in perfect clan, we have players incredibles, our wins against pro clans, in last playoffs, we are losing games for ouselves. We need to play with more safely, control our impulses and check if we have players enough to play the schemes.

I trust in everyone here. EVERYONE. This clan is the best clan of my life, prolly we someday will take new ways and other clans maybe not but for me I am proud to play with You.

Now, wanna make the things right. I REALLY DONT CARE IF WE LOST SOME GAME, SINCE WE PLAY WITH OUR BEST TEAM AND WITH OUR BEST DESIRE TO WIN.

I really wait u guys understand me.

Me, Uzur, Chelsea and Phanton worked hard yesterday against CF. We got 120 points in 2 wins. In 12h we lost 150 points against l3x and FUB. I want u guys HF but its not funny lost this way.

avirex:
y0u bui boi'z are cute. Walrus, you forget bui has a forum now, dedicated to nothing but leaking fos threads? (until Phillie realized his time is better spent getting drunk, and fisting pejas sweet ass) bbbbuuuiiiiiii momma mia , where the sgettiz? 😂😂

Anyway, this was a good read 😂😂 komo said it best, this thread was not going to be good for him... when I get to a PC I'll see if I can find any good quotes to post.. I have to get in on the fun

PS: fisting pejas ass was just a joke... I think...  I <3 peja :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version