Forums > General discussion

20 years from now, will Worms Armageddon still exist online?

<< < (3/3)

TheKomodo:
I don't see this game being alive in 20 years, even if anyone still wanted to play in 20 years I doubt anyone will even have old machines that still run this game as backwards compatibility in 20 years with the future of computing seems highly unlikely.

I reckon quantum computers will be a thing 10-20 years from now, and even if not, technology in general will be miles ahead, but yeah just like new TVs don't support old consoles without adapters, in 20 years adapters might not even work who knows. Could be like that South Park episode ''Go God God'' with the Wii, but instead trying to run games from 1999 like WA in 2039... Two thousand and thirty-f@#!ing-nine! f@#! me i'm gonna be a fossil by that time...

Honestly, don't worry about it, don't think about it, just enjoy the things you do while they last, anything in life can be taken from you without a moments notice for various reasons.

h3oCharles:

--- Quote ---20 years from now, will Worms Armageddon still exist online?
--- End quote ---
it will, but not in the same way we are used to

Wormdawg:
I just scratched the dust off my old backup to play again :D So i imagine we will do the same in 20 years too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version