Forums > General discussion

Crates and weapons delay

<< < (6/14) > >>

Deadcode:
Sorry about the long delay. I haven't worked on W:A for two months, but let me please make it clear, the update is NOT canceled! The next round of work I put into it will probably continue until I've done all that's needed to get it ready for release. Not sure when exactly that'll be but it shouldn't be much longer.

nino:

--- Quote from: Deadcode on May 19, 2015, 05:09 AM ---Sorry about the long delay. I haven't worked on W:A for two months, but let me please make it clear, the update is NOT canceled! The next round of work I put into it will probably continue until I've done all that's needed to get it ready for release. Not sure when exactly that'll be but it shouldn't be much longer.

--- End quote ---

Thats acctually nice news indeed, ty ae Deadcode!

The Extremist:

--- Quote from: Deadcode on May 19, 2015, 05:09 AM ---Sorry about the long delay. I haven't worked on W:A for two months, but let me please make it clear, the update is NOT canceled! The next round of work I put into it will probably continue until I've done all that's needed to get it ready for release. Not sure when exactly that'll be but it shouldn't be much longer.

--- End quote ---

There...was that so hard? 8)

I'm really lookin' forward to this one! :)

The Extremist:
Is the absolute bare minimum, that being a monthly statement of "progress made" or "no progress made" REALLY too much to ask for???

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: The Extremist on May 10, 2015, 04:17 AM ---Then the powers that be, unpaid volunteers or not, should stop being like 343 Industries, and put out a detailed development plan/progress report.

--- End quote ---
Don't know where you got this sense of entitlement, but its entirely unwarranted.

--- Quote from: The Extremist on May 11, 2015, 05:10 AM ---I make no distinction between employee and hobbyist. If someone says they're going to do something for somebody else, they should do it, and if there's a delay, the delay should be explained. If not, they should be called out on it.

--- End quote ---
Why does everyone need to be held accountable, again, in your world of entitlement?

Just because you refuse to make this distinction which represents the social norm, does not mean the distinction doesn't exist, just that you are oblivious.

--- Quote from: The Extremist on May 11, 2015, 10:14 PM ---Truly, DC/CS have done a fantastic job maintaining this game, but it's been SO long since the last update, with little to no explanation, and the crap that's been going on these days with games from big companies (see below) has made me want to see small developers/maintainers set a good example even more.

http://teambeyond.net/halo-the-master-chief-collection-six-months-later/

--- End quote ---
You are making the mistake of comparing a developer/maintainer with a 2 man skeleton crew on a almost 17 year old game.

--- Quote from: The Extremist on November 11, 2015, 09:47 AM ---Is the absolute bare minimum, that being a monthly statement of "progress made" or "no progress made" REALLY too much to ask for???

--- End quote ---

He just said progress is continually being made, so if you haven't heard anything, imagine it being posted again, only just last week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version