Forums > General discussion

Crates and weapons delay

<< < (7/14) > >>

The Extremist:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on November 11, 2015, 11:45 PM ---He just said progress is continually being made, so if you haven't heard anything, imagine it being posted again, only just last week.

--- End quote ---

Huh?

DC's last post in this thread stated:

--- Quote from: Deadcode on May 19, 2015, 05:09 AM ---I haven't worked on W:A for two months...The next round of work I put into it...Not sure when exactly that'll be
--- End quote ---

Doesn't sound like proof of progress to me.

If you don't like me comparing WA's volunteers to paid developers, then how about other volunteers?

MarathonMan, who develops the CEN64 emulator in his spare time, is never unseen for more than a few weeks, and always explains his progress or lack thereof.

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: The Extremist on November 12, 2015, 09:33 AM ---If you don't like me comparing WA's volunteers to paid developers, then how about other volunteers?

MarathonMan, who develops the CEN64 emulator in his spare time, is never unseen for more than a few weeks, and always explains his progress or lack thereof.

--- End quote ---
Consider him the exception then, rather than the rule.  Just because he does things in his way does not make him the standard bearer for any project of similar scope.

If the person in question is paid, then sure, some accountability comes with the responsibility in that case, and I would agree with you.

KinslayeR:
are u writing from jail? how did u get internet and pc from there oO

The Extremist:

--- Quote from: Deadcode on May 19, 2015, 05:09 AM ---Sorry about the long delay. I haven't worked on W:A for two months, but let me please make it clear, the update is NOT canceled! The next round of work I put into it will probably continue until I've done all that's needed to get it ready for release. Not sure when exactly that'll be but it shouldn't be much longer.

--- End quote ---

It has now been 4 years since the last update. Can't we at least get a hotfix for the gravestone selection bug and finally call it a day?

h3oCharles:

--- Quote from: Gauntlet on August 28, 2014, 10:24 AM ---Hi all
Let's say I set Minigun delay to 5 turn, and the Minigun crates to 5

If a crate fall before five turns containing the Minigun, I will be able to use it anyway
Am I doing something wrong or what?

--- End quote ---

If you collect Minigun on 1st round, it will have no delay. But when a next round occurs and you keep the minigun (in any quantity btw) it will have delay

--- Quote from: Deadcode on August 28, 2014, 04:10 PM ---While it's true that you wouldn't be able to use an infinitely delayed weapon even if you collected it in a crate, the game disallows delayed weapons from falling in crates. The only way to collect one would be to collect a Crate Shower crate first.

--- End quote ---

What about Rubber Worm crate rate?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version