Forums > General discussion

Crates and weapons delay

<< < (10/14) > >>

XanKriegor:
Was not it a 90" rope release? If so, fail is fully deserved.

Mega`Adnan:

--- Quote from: Korydex on July 17, 2017, 08:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sensei on July 17, 2017, 06:24 PM ---Would be nice to know about the progress of 4.0
--- End quote ---
www.wormsng.com

--- End quote ---

Still same progress.

The Extremist:

--- Quote from: Sensei on July 17, 2017, 06:24 PM ---Bit harsh from korydex, but made a point. You're never online, Extremist. Don't say it's cause of the bugs involving W:A. Because it's not. Would be nice to know about the progress of 4.0, for sure.. But they don't owe it to anyone here, especially not to inactive players.

--- End quote ---

Fair ball. I've been preoccupied the last couple of years playing console games, often timesinks like Elder Scrolls, Zelda, and Smash Bros. When I do use my PC, 99% of the time it's for non-gaming activities. I still love WA, and check in here often.

I keep looking forward to the next update because I want the game to be the best it can be. I have symbolic reasons as well. An update is a sign of life, a sign of continuation. There's something endearing about a game from 1999 still managing to be one of the most hardcore, competitive games on the market. I'm a big fan of games from that era. I also post on forums for GoldenEye 007 and Halo: Combat Evolved.

I'm almost through with my console timesinks, and am in the process of upgrading my PC to run Planet Coaster. Both will lead to me playing more WA, update or not.

Oh, and thank you for checking in, CyberShadow. It's not a super detailed progress report, but something is all that I wanted.

Masta:

KinslayeR:
I agree, this is totally ice cream bug and should be deleted in next update.
I cant even do swimming gorilla coz that bug

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version