Forums > General discussion

Crates and weapons delay

<< < (9/14) > >>

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Sensei on July 17, 2017, 06:24 PM ---Would be nice to know about the progress of 4.0
--- End quote ---
www.wormsng.com

CyberShadow:

--- Quote from: The Extremist on July 17, 2017, 09:34 AM ---I am not asking too much. In fact, I am asking for next to nothing. Yet, as I have been previously in this thread, I fully expect to be harangued again for not treating DC & CS like gods who can do no wrong, just because they're volunteers. It is not written anywhere that volunteers can not be called out for a lack of communication or not be compared to other volunteers in similar situations that communicate much better (see my prior post about MarathonMan, who continues to consistently update about his slow progress).
--- End quote ---

Hi,

The state of the update is essentially "when it's ready" taken too far. Almost everyone involved with the updates one way or another agrees that it should have been released a long time ago. It has been very demotivating for me as well to have my work from many years ago to still not have seen the light of day.

This is why we agreed that Worms Armageddon v3.8 will be released not later than December 31, 2017 (plus however long Team17's release process takes), ready or not. Unfinished features will be cut, buggy or insufficiently tested changes reverted. There are already many good changes queued to make a great update. I will do my best to ensure this happens personally.

GreeN:
hype!

Masta:

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Nonentity on July 18, 2017, 11:04 AM ---The freezing rope bug is especially annoying in Big Rope Race.

--- End quote ---

Oh. This happens quite a lot. At least once per 2-3 games.
Never thought it as a bug tho, just bad timing. :/

EDIT: But it also have positive effect. If roof is on lower height, sometimes you'll exploit it on purpose for faster momentum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version