Forums > General discussion

D3D9Wnd 0.7.1.1: Direct3D 9-based windowed mode with multi-monitor support

<< < (25/25)

kron:
Just found out about this now, it's amazing! Makes Worms a lot more pleasant on a 1440p monitor. Cheers and thank you Steps.

Edoardo Moretti:
Thanks StepS, this will make my steams easier: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/working-on-wa-online-matches-on-youtube-32615/

Mega`Adnan:
I want to stretch my WA in game screen to double monitor (both 1440x900).
I've tried before with regedit settings but I forgot the directory, I've tried to search through this topic over and over, but it doesn't say where can I set it. Is it SuperFrontend's .ini file? And what is the directory of regedit for WA and what should I put in to take over both screens? (2880x900?)
I'm just testing it whether if I like it or not.
How can I do it?

h3oCharles:

--- Quote from: Mega`Adnan on December 21, 2023, 04:17 AM ---I want to stretch my WA in game screen to double monitor (both 1440x900).
I've tried before with regedit settings but I forgot the directory, I've tried to search through this topic over and over, but it doesn't say where can I set it. Is it SuperFrontend's .ini file? And what is the directory of regedit for WA and what should I put in to take over both screens? (2880x900?)
I'm just testing it whether if I like it or not.
How can I do it?

--- End quote ---

something something nvidia surround? idk what's the exact name, but basically you need to find some way to get 2+ monitors behave like a single monitor, and graphics card drivers should have a gimmick like that

be careful with CTRL+Home, as it'll try to center the screen, but your center will be split between two monitors, with bezels between them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version