Forums > General discussion

Do you think Worms Armageddon is a waste of time?

<< < (4/7) > >>

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: skunk3 on May 16, 2019, 06:38 PM ---but a point could be made that doing ANYTHING "excessively" is bad because excess in general is bad.

--- End quote ---

Says who? Who gets to decide this?

--- Quote from: skunk3 on May 16, 2019, 06:38 PM ---Those with gaming addictions always try to justify their behavior with arguments that gravitate towards points such as:

-I'm not harming anyone!
-It makes me happy and being happy is a good thing!
-What makes gaming worse than other past time activities?
etc...

For me those are weak, bullshit arguments

--- End quote ---

skunk, those ARE actually valid arguements, and something a person can be proud of.

--- Quote from: skunk3 on May 16, 2019, 08:32 PM ---Being wealthy is always better.

--- End quote ---

Being wealthy is always better, I won't deny that, but what is wealth? Wealth doesn't always equate to money, career and education.

For example, if someone is rich in health, happiness, friends & family, they are wealthy even if they are poor...

To be honest skunk, you are kind of a depressing person to listen to at times lol.

Sensei:
You boys are surely wasting time by now.

TheKomodo:
True lol, so did you though ;)

Lancelot:
I hope all the discussion participants understand how difficult it is to implement this?
Given the age of the game and the complexity of the idea, I can say that the real-time mode in the game is nothing more than fiction. Everything is possible, only in a parallel universe, maybe

Anubis:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on May 16, 2019, 10:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: skunk3 on May 16, 2019, 06:38 PM ---but a point could be made that doing ANYTHING "excessively" is bad because excess in general is bad.

--- End quote ---

Says who? Who gets to decide this?

--- Quote from: skunk3 on May 16, 2019, 06:38 PM ---Those with gaming addictions always try to justify their behavior with arguments that gravitate towards points such as:

-I'm not harming anyone!
-It makes me happy and being happy is a good thing!
-What makes gaming worse than other past time activities?
etc...

For me those are weak, bullshit arguments

--- End quote ---

skunk, those ARE actually valid arguements, and something a person can be proud of.

--- Quote from: skunk3 on May 16, 2019, 08:32 PM ---Being wealthy is always better.

--- End quote ---

Being wealthy is always better, I won't deny that, but what is wealth? Wealth doesn't always equate to money, career and education.

For example, if someone is rich in health, happiness, friends & family, they are wealthy even if they are poor...

To be honest skunk, you are kind of a depressing person to listen to at times lol.

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure he was entirely and only thinking of money, I saw the $_$ in his eyes. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version