Forums > General discussion

Do you think Worms Armageddon is a waste of time?

<< < (6/7) > >>

Kangaroo:
Waste of Time??  Time is just an illusion caused by a lack of drugs.

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Kangaroo on June 03, 2019, 08:57 AM ---Waste of Time??  Time is just an illusion caused by a lack of drugs.

--- End quote ---
miss you c@#! are you playing worms again?

Kangaroo:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on June 05, 2019, 03:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kangaroo on June 03, 2019, 08:57 AM ---Waste of Time??  Time is just an illusion caused by a lack of drugs.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nah I guess i deemed the game a waste of time and threw my laptop in the bin. It was fun for quite a while but everyone is grown up and has moved on so what made it fun for me is over. Also with my new hobby playing games is a drain on my time.

Kaleu:

--- Quote from: Kangaroo on June 06, 2019, 01:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nah I guess i deemed the game a waste of time and threw my laptop in the bin. It was fun for quite a while but everyone is grown up and has moved on so what made it fun for me is over. Also with my new hobby playing games is a drain on my time.

--- End quote ---

ae Come back man  :(

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Kangaroo on June 06, 2019, 01:37 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You arent playing anything better than worms c@#!.  Come home and get f@#!ed like a good aussie...

you got xbox c@#!?  or ps4?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version