Forums > General discussion

Early 2000s

<< < (8/8)

BConly:
Like JayP, I’m just lurkin around here for my once-every-two-years check in.  Maybe I’ll try to figure out how to hop back on WN one of these days but sounds pretty grim tbh . . .

Anubis:

--- Quote from: BConly on July 21, 2019, 05:51 AM ---Like JayP, I’m just lurkin around here for my once-every-two-years check in.  Maybe I’ll try to figure out how to hop back on WN one of these days but sounds pretty grim tbh . . .

--- End quote ---

I will keep playing warmers until the end (of W:A), all of your roping styles influenced me and I have the freedom and physical gift to not let it rust away. Hopefully I can still rope in 20+ years, even if nobody is there to appreciate it anymore, I will enjoy it regardless.

BConly:

--- Quote from: Anubis on July 21, 2019, 10:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: BConly on July 21, 2019, 05:51 AM ---Like JayP, I’m just lurkin around here for my once-every-two-years check in.  Maybe I’ll try to figure out how to hop back on WN one of these days but sounds pretty grim tbh . . .

--- End quote ---

I will keep playing warmers until the end (of W:A), all of your roping styles influenced me and I have the freedom and physical gift to not let it rust away. Hopefully I can still rope in 20+ years, even if nobody is there to appreciate it anymore, I will enjoy it regardless.

--- End quote ---

:D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version