Forums > General discussion

Ideas for version 3.9 and/or 4.0 update/patch.

<< < (26/36) > >>

lolicon-guy:
What a fever dream.

Kradie:
Circle Health bar.
Inverse health bar.
Longer health bar.
Customized UI size.
Bigger text in-game chat for 1440p monitors and beyond.
2 Sets of ropes to choose from in-game, UR and Regular.
Obviously thought of and mentioned somewhere before: Color rope.
Remain Invisible after performing an attack.
Set amount of attacks before Invisibility is broken.
Aqua Jetpack - Use jetpack underwater.
Ropeshots, actively displays ropeshots. At end of turn, displays all shots used.
Ropeshot adds to turn time.
Set amount of rope shots.
Roping into someone's rope on batty causes collision.
Rope causes explosion when it hits barrels and crates.
Rope can nudge worms.
Sheep, cows, and old woman will never explode after release. Instead, they can explode next turn(s) on worm or rope Impact
Pigeon, magic bullet, and missile, will remain indefinite in air until it collides with something.
Set amount of rockets in airstrike and similar strikes.
Set amount of attacks a worm can perform during his turn.
Worms keep bouncing when their turn is over.
Worms with 0 health, dies after their turn.
Utility crates, can provide invincibility for 1 turn.
Shared weapon Inventory with enemy team.
First turn, starts with invisibility.
The more damage done to worm, Increases the likelihood of a powerful crate to appear.
Axe can pierce freeze. Gives no damage to worm.

nadiya8040:

--- Quote from: h3oCharles on January 21, 2023, 02:50 PM ---i will always be linking to this https://worms2d.info/4

--- End quote ---
Would that page really need a lot of updates after suggestion by suggestion? I think it has been last updated since last year.

Kradie:
To this date, this page has received 12527 views. That has to count to something.

Deadcode, and team, do they ever visit this topic? Do we know? If they do, what do they think? Do they for example think ''That's a good Idea'', or ''That's a bad Idea'' or ''That can't be done''. Based on what they see, do they make a list? Do they talk about it? That article on worms2d listed by Charles, may not be entirely accurate, and representative of the whole picture.

Regardless, this is a good topic for the community as a whole. I am also sure a lot of these things mentioned here, Included my own, will not make it to any updates. But it's still a Innocent notion to participate.

Zalo the moler:

--- Quote from: Kradie on January 22, 2023, 02:10 AM --- they for example think ''That's a good Idea'', or ''That's a bad Idea'' or ''That can't be done''. Based on what they see, do they make a list? Do they talk about it?
--- End quote ---

95% ideas here are good ideas. What they will include in the update is surely stricte connected with how easy/hard it is to implement into the game.

You had a good idea, Kradie, with increasing the font size in the chatbox.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version