Forums > General discussion

pre CWT Streams

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Dr Abegod on October 18, 2017, 08:16 PM ---But as I learned from StepS this doesnt really matter when I use game capture so It's all gooood

--- End quote ---

Game capture doesn't work on W:A, if you're using OBS.
You'll need display capture for twitch streaming.

Dr Abegod:

--- Quote from: Sensei on October 18, 2017, 08:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dr Abegod on October 18, 2017, 08:16 PM ---But as I learned from StepS this doesnt really matter when I use game capture so It's all gooood

--- End quote ---

Game capture doesn't work on W:A, if you're using OBS.
You'll need display capture for twitch streaming.

--- End quote ---
Ive done some testing, and game capture works only when I use the d3d9wnd module. If I dont then w:a crashes if I minimize when game cap is on..

TheKomodo:
I can stream a few at weekend and setup so you guys can do the commentary.

It has to be Discord, I don't and won't use Skype, ever again, or if you have Ventrilo or TS server.

And yeah the above reasons are why I cannot play while streaming, I have to use windowed mode which completely ruins timing/accuracy for pretty much everything for me.

Dr Abegod:
Would be cool komo :)

Taner vs SiD, 23 GMT

ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

The well known master rapist and shittalker MIGHTY TANER will meet the popular old Worms legend, SiD!
Both  are skilled creative intermediate players and we are looking much forward to this clash.
The match will start at 23 GMT!

Watch it here where I will be streaming and commentating possibly along with Taner or others.
https://go.twitch.tv/drabegod

CYA

Dr Abegod:
TIME changed to 21:30!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version