Forums > General discussion

Should they release Worms Armageddon v3.8 on Dec. 31st. even if it's unfinished?

<< < (18/26) > >>

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Ytrojan on June 10, 2018, 10:16 PM ---Seriously, I see 3.8's release increasing Team17's stock

--- End quote ---
Excuse me for a moment

j0e:
@Cybershadow and Deadcode - Would there be any legal (or other) issue in posting unofficial alpha builds on the worms2d.info site? The time Team 17 is taking to vet the update is not reasonable, especially since you've stated you wish to release updates more frequently. I think they feel threatened because W:A outshines all their new games, and wish it never existed. However threatened I can't imagine them taking you to court over a 20 year old game, even if you straight up leaked their source code. Both of you live far outside UK jurisdiction. What judge would take them seriously anyway?

The only reason I visit this site anymore is for news about the update. I think we have, out of respect, been overly shy in probing for news, and this has come across to you as a lack of interest. I care about this update (and this game) a lot and I'm sure tons of other players do too even if they don't speak English well enough to say so. You both should know how much I appreciate your devotion but I don't feel like rehashing all that again during this dry spell. It kills me that months go by and you don't say anything..

Anubis:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on June 11, 2018, 07:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ytrojan on June 10, 2018, 10:16 PM ---Seriously, I see 3.8's release increasing Team17's stock

--- End quote ---
Excuse me for a moment

--- End quote ---

Innocent youth is glorious. xD

h3oCharles:

--- Quote from: j0e on July 09, 2018, 12:53 AM ---@Cybershadow and Deadcode - Would there be any legal (or other) issue in posting unofficial alpha builds on the worms2d.info site? The time Team 17 is taking to vet the update is not reasonable, especially since you've stated you wish to release updates more frequently. I think they feel threatened because W:A outshines all their new games, and wish it never existed. However threatened I can't imagine them taking you to court over a 20 year old game, even if you straight up leaked their source code. Both of you live far outside UK jurisdiction. What judge would take them seriously anyway?
--- End quote ---
Sue them? Why and for what advantage? Tbh at this point, T17 dug themselves a grave

Also +1

Shadow-The-Worm:
6 years already and people still hurry up the patch developers of WA! Come on now, take a rest with Sonic Mania or Epic Battle Fantasy 3/4/5. Kupo delivers a new game for you to play and you ignore him (pretty much like you ignored me, I had the same story).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version