Forums > General discussion

The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!

<< < (24/25) > >>

j0e:
Read the thread though Sensei. People voted no because Deadcode said the following:
--- Quote from: Deadcode ---Basically, I feel it would hurt the long-term future of the game to release it at this point, with certain features unfinished. But whether or not I manage to finish these things, you will be getting a release by the end of the year.

After releasing 3.8, I want to go back to a much more frequent release schedule, like it used to be before 3.6.28.0.
--- End quote ---

Sensei:
I did read it.. Couple of times. And CyberShadow said following:

--- Quote from: CyberShadow on December 30, 2017, 03:41 PM ---*looks at poll results*

Well, it's settled. Update delayed until December 31, 2022. Pack it up, boys! I'm sure all 7 people still playing W:A by then will find the wait worthwhile.

--- Quote ---the maintainers are confident W:A will not be hurt by the release
--- End quote ---

No. The entire idea that an "unfinished" release of a W:A update will "hurt" the game or community and is worth delaying the update indefinitely is Deadcode's and Deadcode's alone. Nobody else (who knows what this is exactly about) shares that opinion.

There is a reason why I practically stopped working on the game itself a long time ago.

--- End quote ---

Anubis:
Which features are already done and which are unfinished? I hardly see an influx of players because of a patch/update unless it's totally game changing.

j0e:
WA is currently not working great on Windows 10 I think after the creators update. That is fixed in 3.8. Dunno what the other changes are.

MrTPenguin:
It would benefit normal-game streams if the game would allow the streamer access to the inventories of the players. There could be a command, e.g. "/show", that a player with a team types in the chatbox together with the name of a spectator, i.e. "/show KhamsTV"  to enable that spectator to see his inventory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version