Forums > General discussion

The daina Vs Zalo $40 challenge!

<< < (4/25) > >>

Frutiloops:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on July 14, 2018, 11:34 PM ---I'm gonna just leave this here, so it doesn't get forgot about :D

Can you both tell me what day/time you will play please? So we can arrange streaming stuff :)

So for anyone who doesn't know, Zalo offered $40 for anyone who can beat him 1/5 rounds of Mole Shopper, and daina(the only person to accept this challenge) has 7 days to learn the scheme and play him!

Also, this can be a who do you think is gonna win thread :D

I'm actually really excited for this!! Wish you both the best of luck, pun intended bwahaha!

--- End quote ---

I need bucks. I'll try to defeat the master  ;)

Ryan:
Money provided an activity boost for TEL, right?
Perhaps it could kick start some competitive matches here.

TheKomodo:
Chelsea, no joke, you should offer Granny Shopper games, you know that map inside out i'm sure a few people would accept that challenge :D

XanKriegor:
Or in Comet Dodging.

Zalo:

--- Quote from: Frutiloops on July 16, 2018, 07:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheKomodo on July 14, 2018, 11:34 PM ---I'm gonna just leave this here, so it doesn't get forgot about :D

Can you both tell me what day/time you will play please? So we can arrange streaming stuff :)

So for anyone who doesn't know, Zalo offered $40 for anyone who can beat him 1/5 rounds of Mole Shopper, and daina(the only person to accept this challenge) has 7 days to learn the scheme and play him!

Also, this can be a who do you think is gonna win thread :D

I'm actually really excited for this!! Wish you both the best of luck, pun intended bwahaha!

--- End quote ---

I need bucks. I'll try to defeat the master  ;)

--- End quote ---

I am looking forward to our battle too, Fruti.

We will talk on #AG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version