Forums > General discussion

WA is on life support

<< < (10/16) > >>

Y2JID:
died after 2004

Chicken23:
alive and kicking, thanks for your input jiddy.

vesuvio:
since i started to play i never seen skunk but he said he would delete all his 700games out of steam to keep w:a  :-X

skunk3:

--- Quote from: vesuvio on July 20, 2022, 06:07 PM ---since i started to play i never seen skunk but he said he would delete all his 700games out of steam to keep w:a  :-X

--- End quote ---

I still play fairly often. I took a break for a while to get into Elden Ring, but that's about it. Also, it's summer and I tend to game less when the weather is nice. I don't usually stick around in AG for too long. If I see it's dead I am not going to wait around for people to show up. I get on WormNET at random times of the day and no matter what time I get on, it's always pretty much dead despite what anyone might say. There might be a few people here and there playing cups or whatever but let's be honest - this game is on life support lol. (And has been for a very long time.)

skunk3:

--- Quote from: Y2JID on November 19, 2021, 07:19 PM ---died after 2004

--- End quote ---
I'd say 2007-ish, but yeah. The 'glory days' of WA were definitely 99-07 IMO. Ever since then there's been little revivals in popularity but they never last too long and weren't as active as back then.

It is now a year after I originally wrote this post and my opinion hasn't changed one bit, and in fact the average user count that I see on WormNET is even less than it was a year ago, and I am going into the game at all times of day, including 'peak' hours. It's basically a ghost town. Kaos/mole/shopper. No-name noobs. Old schoolers nowhere to be found. No chatting in AG going on. In short, I was right then and I'm right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version