Forums > General discussion

Why do you play Worms Armageddon?

<< < (5/6) > >>

MarianRV:

--- Quote from: Anubis on July 04, 2018, 09:32 PM ---Your signature says Diamond and Platinum though.

--- End quote ---
I didn't say I was specifically good in everything xD (it's just standard 2s and 3s I do decent at and I keep alternating between Diamond 3 and Champ 1 :<, and yes I'm a terrible 1s player xd)

TheKomodo:
Sensei I have potential but still need practise lmao.

I never said I was good anyway just I could be.

Anubis:

--- Quote from: Sensei on July 06, 2018, 11:15 AM ---Anubis... One thing it is to make a result in something and give up.
But to not achieve anything at all and say: "This is too easy, I'm bored" , is something completely different.

https://clips.twitch.tv/LightWealthyPigYouWHY - this is komo.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DrabTransparentKimchiRedCoat - this is what you'd call a good rocket league player.

Before sharing that crap "i have abbility, i'm awesome.. all of you are underneath me when it comes to everything i put my hands onto" -  do something to prove it. Otherwise, I'll just be around to burst that bubble you live in.
That goes for every egotripper I stumble upon. Don't take it personally.

--- End quote ---

Well, it depends how many hours he had at that point. If that clip is from the first 20 hours or something I wouldn't see that as proof he sucks, just him being new. I have no idea about this whole RL endeavor of you and Komo and I only "brag" about games I am genuinely good at. You won't see me telling you I would master RL in a couple hours since I would not enjoy the game and thus not become passionate about it. I really dislike football, I did not even watch the World Cup at all. Seems like I didn't miss much anyway when I look at the German performance, but hey, a german CS:GO team managed to go to the finals and got 2nd place in Cologne ESL One. :D

TheKomodo:
Well to be honest, I have 88 hours of Rocket League, but most of that was leaving the game running, maybe 20-40 hours is actual playtime, and that clip was fairly early on,  not to mention the fact it's harder to improve faster when you are playing with noobs.

If I could sit with the best in the world, if they were patient enough, I would bet my life I could be as good as them within a year, possibly even better, but that would only even work if we all got along as friends and had a similar sense of humour and values in life too.

Unfortunately this is something you will never understand Sensei, ever it seems.

MarianRV:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on July 09, 2018, 08:31 PM ---If I could sit with the best in the world, if they were patient enough, I would bet my life I could be as good as them within a year, possibly even better, but that would only even work if we all got along as friends and had a similar sense of humour and values in life too.

--- End quote ---
Lemme just give a call to Kronovi
Would you like a fine cocktail as well during your training sessions? :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version