Forums > General discussion

Your Worms History

<< < (3/4) > >>

h3oCharles:
I don't remember a lot, but what I do know is that I was playing a lot of Hedgewars when I was really young and childish

2007? - First Worms game (WWP)
2009? - Playing Worms 4 Mayhem and Worms Forts: Under Siege a lot
2012 - Joined Hedgewars
2015 - Discovered TUS and registered
2016 - Quit Hedgewars, WA bought on Steam

ANO:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on March 02, 2017, 09:15 PM ---I don't remember a lot, but what I do know is that I was playing a lot of Hedgewars when I was really young and childish

2012 - Joined Hedgewars

--- End quote ---

when does your life start? 2000?  :D

avirex:
my neighbor played worms2demo

i seen it.. he was a prick, and would not let me play

i went home, and i downloaded w2demo.. way way back in the good old american online tmes.. AOL

"YOU'VE GOT MAIL"

so then i played w2demo... i had a friend over, he tried w2demo, he thought it was funny.

he got just about anything he wanted, so he got worms2

i went to his house to play w2, until he got sick of w2, and let me barrow w2 for a little while.

i forget how long he let me barrow w2, but with in that time period, i convinced another wormer to send me a burnt copy of his game via mail.... im pretty sure the deal was that i send him 5 dollars on pay pal... i told him i would transfer the money after he sent the game... do you think he ever seen that money??

but, he did send the game..

i smiled.

the rest is pretty standard, nothing really exciting happened until the day i met komo...

ok komo, you can tell it from here.  :D :D :D :D

Sensei:

--- Quote from: ANO on March 02, 2017, 10:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on March 02, 2017, 09:15 PM ---I don't remember a lot, but what I do know is that I was playing a lot of Hedgewars when I was really young and childish

2012 - Joined Hedgewars

--- End quote ---

when does your life start? 2000?  :D

--- End quote ---

Hmm he's even younger probably. Wow, I'm getting old.

EDIT:
On topic.. Started similar as Avi. Back in 97-98, at buddy's house. We played some W2 (I only played it then, and wouldn't even know it if I didn't see a clip on you tube few months ago where worm dies, turns green and says smth like "IT'S NOT!" and then flips, explodes and turns into a grave). Have vivid memories of that scenes, so I guess my Worms career started when I was 6-7 years old.
But mostly I remember WWP in hotseat. I don't even recall playing W:A before, to be quite honest. At that time of age, all Worm games seemed similar, probably tried them all.

Last thing I've heard about worms was around 2003-2004. when ppl started saying something like: "hey, wtf, worms are in 3D now..". Got really exciting about that, but somehow never tried it (missed a bullet there). Forgot completely about Worms once again, but for quite long period this time. Vicenzo and few buddies started playing in the late 2012. so we did some intermediates via GameRanger. Funny thing about gameranger is that rope knocking was not allowed haha :) (some ppl still play W:A there, btw).

In the middle of 2013. guy called Booter'sK joined our Inter game and started showing us stuff.
He actually told us there's a thing called WormNET, after few months we cluelessly played on GR. Even tho I'm extremely grateful he helped us, I'll never forgive him sending me cheat script. My space was pretty dead and couldn't rope properly, so he sent me AHK script with cheat codes. (whole year I roped with cheat and didn't even knew that's forbidden) Eventually, in a game of WxW back in 2014.,  Peja or someone told me I'm scripting, so it took another few months to "re-learn" roping.  :'(  Booter also showed us shopper back in 2013. and after weeks of failures with rope, Vicenzo and me actually started getting a grip and becoming hooked on that scheme. Played it non-fkn-stop, for a few months. Then I discovered TUS, we decided to make a HCP clan, rest is history.

I'm really glad to be part of this community. Had chance to talk and compete with some colorful, interesting ppl throughout this somewhat short career. Will always regret it took me 12-13 years to figure out ppl play W:A online.

Vicenzo:

--- Quote ---
In the middle of 2013. guy called Booter'sK joined our Inter game and started showing us stuff.
He actually told us there's a thing called WormNET, after few months we cluelessly played on GR. Even tho I'm extremely grateful he helped us, I'll never forgive him sending me cheat script. My space was pretty dead and couldn't rope properly, so he sent me AHK script with cheat codes. (whole year I roped with cheat and didn't even knew that's forbidden) Eventually, in a game of WxW back in 2014.,  Peja or someone told me I'm scripting, so it took another few months to "re-learn" roping.  :'(  Booter also showed us shopper back in 2013. and after weeks of failures with rope, Vicenzo and me actually started getting a grip and becoming hooked on that scheme. Played it non-fkn-stop, for a few months. Then I discovered TUS, we decided to make a HCP clan, rest is history.

--- End quote ---

Booter'sK <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version