Forums > ESL | Experimental Schemes League

ESL: Formation of the list of schemes. Submit your options!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kradie:

--- Quote from: Lupastic on May 13, 2022, 11:20 AM ----Teleport Shopper
Foxhound says Teleport Shopper is a copy/very similar idea to https://worms2d.info/Teleporting but not sure, I don't think so, not really familiar with that one :) But people liked our Teleport Shopper cup.

--- End quote ---

My scheme is from 2016. Dunno if anything was before that.
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-2048/

In general, all scheme bares resemblance one way or another. Just that some plays better than others, or that maybe people prefer this over that and so on.

In either case, I don't mind whatever variation comes to pass. Just Important people have fun.

Echiko:
I say that the most important things are the rules. Everyone has different memories of that scheme, different set of rules in his\her minds.
If this ESL has to start, precise rules must be stated clearly. Regardless the popularity of the scheme.

Then I would support any of the schemes already proposed, and something fresh might be a good thing for the activity of both the forum and WA :)

SIBASA:

--- Quote from: Echiko on May 13, 2022, 12:38 PM ---I say that the most important things are the rules. Everyone has different memories of that scheme, different set of rules in his\her minds.
If this ESL has to start, precise rules must be stated clearly. Regardless the popularity of the scheme.

Then I would support any of the schemes already proposed, and something fresh might be a good thing for the activity of both the forum and WA :)

--- End quote ---
You don't have to worry about it. For any scheme that will become the winner in the vote, clear rules will be formed (if they are required), additional maps will be created if necessary, and replays will be collected for clarity. If the chosen scheme is controversial and not perfect in terms of rules, then there will be additional discussion in order to reach a consensus.

Echiko:

--- Quote from: SIBASA on May 13, 2022, 04:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Echiko on May 13, 2022, 12:38 PM ---I say that the most important things are the rules. Everyone has different memories of that scheme, different set of rules in his\her minds.

--- End quote ---
You don't have to worry about it. For any scheme that will become the winner in the vote, clear rules will be formed (if they are required), additional maps will be created if necessary, and replays will be collected for clarity. If the chosen scheme is controversial and not perfect in terms of rules, then there will be additional discussion in order to reach a consensus.

--- End quote ---

Perfect Sibi! ^^  ;D

Kradie:

--- Quote from: SIBASA on May 13, 2022, 04:50 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I agree good SIBASALINA. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version