Forums > ZaR

Rope schemes without parachute

<< < (2/8) > >>

TheWalrus:
It all depends on what you want to see.  Do you want speed roping in rope race?  Parachute and LDET.  Do you want consistency rope race?  No parachute.  ZaR roper is a more punishing, more luck based roper than 15sec TUS roper.  I appreciate all of them, especially the legendary CaveZaR, but for rope race I generally like parachute and people trying faster techniques than just trying not to fall.

My option is TUS big rr should have LDET/para to make it as fast as possible, now it is basically a don’t fall competition.  TUS already has a lot of schemes that basically destroy you if you fall just once I.e. roper, ttrr.  I’d like to see these schemes become less punitive for greater variety.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on February 18, 2024, 03:49 PM ---My option is TUS big rr should have LDET/para to make it as fast as possible, now it is basically a don’t fall competition.  TUS already has a lot of schemes that basically destroy you if you fall just once I.e. roper, ttrr.  I’d like to see these schemes become less punitive for greater variety.

--- End quote ---

Actually, rubberworm is what you need to make it as fast as possible.

You don't need to use f keys at all as rope is the only thing you have and need.

You bounce instead of fall and don't ever have to wait to shoot rope again.

You even have new tricks you need to learn that can actually make you get round parts faster than what was even possible before.

It's a completely new game and IMO it's for the best of the best as there are less limits. Which means it all comes down to how physically fast you are and your endurance.

Sbaffo:
I like rubberworm for real time big rrs

TheKomodo:
Actually when I say best of the best, I really just mean those who can rope the fastest.

That doesn't mean taps, those who can accelerate and brake faster than others.

vesuvio:
ha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version