Forums
April 26, 2024, 04:14 PM

Author Topic: Recruit me !  (Read 1398 times)

Offline xSniperx

Recruit me !
« on: November 14, 2016, 08:03 PM »
I'm looking for a clan.
 Please calmly form a line and argue as to why why I should pick you.

PRO'S

I'm most definitely the best player involved in TUS.
I'm most definitely the best person involved in TUS.

CONS

Regardless,
Xsniperx

Offline Sensei

Re: Recruit me !
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 08:18 PM »
You're also biggest pooper around. Therefor, I kindly offer you a membership in Hardcore Poop - best clan in modern era of TUS. 

Regardless,
Sensei

Offline Kradie

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 08:38 PM »
NBRsniper.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 05:05 AM »
You are an honorary member of Pn so you just got the invitation.

Worst regards, Xan, the second-in-command of ProNoobs.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 07:08 AM »
50€ if you want to join us as a simple member.
200€ if you want to join us and be admin.
500€ if you want to join us and get 40 grams of OG FUB haze (you are allowed to smoke it only during clanners).

Offline xSniperx

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 02:04 PM »
I'm wanting to do clanners again, so i bring this post back. whos even active still ?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2024, 02:31 PM »
dF, ICB, MV, STF, and TdC.

Investigate these clans, and choose your preferred one.

I think MV might be a good choice.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 02:51 PM »

I think MV might be a good choice.

looks like you're another one who hasn't bothered reading the MV manifesto when i made that 2 months ago, cool

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2024, 03:06 PM »
looks like you're another one who hasn't bothered reading the MV manifesto when i made that 2 months ago, cool

Truth is you just don't want to play with noobs because you don't like to lose lol.(quite alot of us feel the same so it's no shame)

No wonder you picked TheWalrus out of every other active player lol.

Literally the 2 best allrounders right now that are active.

Plus, you guys genuinely are pretty funny together  :D

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2024, 04:22 PM »
Truth is you just don't want to play with noobs because you don't like to lose lol.(quite alot of us feel the same so it's no shame)

You're delusional komo, walrus asked me to make a clan together. And who the hell told you that i don't like losing? You're the one here more inclined to rage and take excuses when losing a game ;D

aight, let's not make another drama topic again, i don't really care right now. The point is, my idea when i wanted to come back playing wa was to make a 2 person clan, that's it

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2024, 04:24 PM »

Literally the 2 best allrounders right now that are active.

Plus, you guys genuinely are pretty funny together  :D

Komi this is the many-eth time I see you tryna projecting your own assumed wrongdoings to others.. just because something is you are that doesn't mean it need to apply to others as well you know? just to make you more comfortable.. but thats now it works. a few examples from the past I remember you said

"we are all noob bashers"
"we are all quitters"
"we are all avoiders to some point"

and now: "we all don't like to lose"

I wonder what's your next reflection point is going to be (: you really like to imagine people being behind you and sharing your view of the world, dontya

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 04:26 PM »
 :P
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 04:31 PM by vesuvio »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 04:38 PM »
You're delusional komo, walrus asked me to make a clan together. And who the hell told you that i don't like losing? You're the one here more inclined to rage and take excuses when losing a game ;D

aight, let's not make another drama topic again, i don't really care right now. The point is, my idea when i wanted to come back playing wa was to make a 2 person clan, that's it
you cant trust this coglione, first he says it was my idea, then he said it was his idea. 

everyone knows ive been backpacking this gufo to all of our victories, i hear he cheats at rope too, uses 2 spacebars. 

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 04:44 PM »
Cmon man I'm just having a laugh lol.

Also, Lupastic, don't you start, you're one of the biggest culprits of noob bashing. It's like Random00 and CF all over again lol.

You DO play all the best players, but nowhere near as much as when you find a noob you can bash at all schemes lol.

You are not the only one. And it's a good thing so noobs can get better!

At least I admit I hate losing, that's why we're so successful, duh!

It's not a bad thing.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 04:55 PM »
you cant trust this coglione, first he says it was my idea, then he said it was his idea. 

everyone knows ive been backpacking this gufo to all of our victories, i hear he cheats at rope too, uses 2 spacebars. 

it was actually 50/50, you asked me to play clanner together, and then i told you "ok, but if we make a clan i want it to be only the two of us", and you agreed coz other than assembling basic ideas you aren't capable of doing anything u f@#!ing ricchione ;D also yeah u're backpacking my balls because they're too big, therefore i need a slave like you

Komo stop posting u braindead, bring ur ass in ag and play some clanners