Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:50 AM

Author Topic: Egos, fathers and beaches  (Read 2673 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 03:46 PM »
So your really going to say you paved your own path?

Your a self made man?

Nothing but hard work, and perseverance? LMAO

And yeah ropa, good theory... nobody could have done half as much as you have done with your spoiled entitled life, keep telling yourself that.

And certainly not me... hell naw, even if I was born into a family twice as rich as yours, I would most likely still be in the exact situation I am today.. cuz I are stupid, and you are rich and perfect :)

PS: I make these comments allot, because it's your weakness... your an entitled, egotistical little prick, and want to put everyone down on these forums every chance you can get. But as soon as I mention papa you either don't respond, or do like this last post "I did it on my own! Hustle hard, play hard" LMAO

Everyone should know mr egotistical was born with a silver spoon, the family's maid would clean your room and make your bed each morning, correct?

Lol let's talk all about your entitled life rope, since that's all you ever wanna talk about... show us more pics... let's see your child hood pics, bet Christmas was nice.. plz post more

Offline HHC

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 03:58 PM »
Since avi's been in jail he's going all Hannibal Lecter on ppl.

Offline Sensei

Re: Egos, fathers and beaches
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 04:00 PM »
Yeah, ropa guy really do act like a proper egomaniac. When he commented komo's photo, I thought it was a joke.. Until he started postin pics of some girls to "prove" how much his life is better than the rest of ppl here.

That was quite funny. Even funnier than komo trying to apologise and talk nice to him, after ropa offended his girlfriend for no reason. 

And now avirex talking shit to ropa, but he gives out a vibe of a jealousy there (imho).

TUS is awesome. Every day it's like an episode of Esmeralda. But without romance.. just drama!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 07:19 PM »
So your really going to say you paved your own path?

Your a self made man?

Nothing but hard work, and perseverance? LMAO

And yeah ropa, good theory... nobody could have done half as much as you have done with your spoiled entitled life, keep telling yourself that.

And certainly not me... hell naw, even if I was born into a family twice as rich as yours, I would most likely still be in the exact situation I am today.. cuz I are stupid, and you are rich and perfect :)

PS: I make these comments allot, because it's your weakness... your an entitled, egotistical little prick, and want to put everyone down on these forums every chance you can get. But as soon as I mention papa you either don't respond, or do like this last post "I did it on my own! Hustle hard, play hard" LMAO

Everyone should know mr egotistical was born with a silver spoon, the family's maid would clean your room and make your bed each morning, correct?

Lol let's talk all about your entitled life rope, since that's all you ever wanna talk about... show us more pics... let's see your child hood pics, bet Christmas was nice.. plz post more

lol ure so mad
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 08:26 PM »
Sensei, it's not jealousy trust me.

Would it be cool to have a rich father that gave me anything I ever wanted, and continues to do so..

Would it have been nice to have someone pay for my education, and have absolutely no responsibility what so ever other than to study? Sure.

But I'm not jealous.

Ropa just needs to be put in his place, he's a spoiled, egotistical, brat.

He does not even play worms anymore, but he always comes to this forum to do nothing but put people down, and brag about how smart, and great he is.

As much as me and komo might bicker, and very rarely see eye to eye on things... does not mean I think it's OK for ropa to talk shit in the way he did.

Maybe komo would be in better shape of his daddy paid for his personal trainer, did you consider that rope? Lol

Edit: seriously though, let's stop "fighting" and we should all keep the peace, there is no need to attack people's appearance, weight, fitness level, and definitely no reason to attack someone's girl friend, that's just a low blow man. I'm pretty sure we all can agree that at first glance, you have a pretty nice life ropa... so why do you feel the need to put other people down? In order to make yourself feel better? There must be something that your not happy with in your life, that does not get displayed in the pics you share... if that's not the case, then I don't know what your issue is... maybe you should ask daddy to send you to a therapist lol.

Anyway, let's keep the peace.

Please, tell us more about how you came from the bottom to the top... and please, show us more pics of your fabulous life.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 08:49 PM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2017, 12:19 AM »
I'm pretty sure we all can agree that at first glance, you have a pretty nice life ropa... so why do you feel the need to put other people down? In order to make yourself feel better? There must be something that your not happy with in your life, that does not get displayed in the pics you share...

This is what I don't understand about ropa, yes, he looks like he's "livin the life", he looks happy, he's tall dark and handsome, he's able to do pretty much anything he wants to with his life, yet, for some reason he feels the need to belittle other people for absolutely no reason.

Anyway, being fat or not has nothing to do with happiness or ability to achieve my dreams(I was busy and losing weight now), I am talented and skilled at many, many things, have a great family who supports me, I have a job, a roof over my head, I am working towards my dreams, I literally came from nothing with a father who would walk around with holes in his shoes and scruffy clothes just to give me and my brother everything he could as a child, I have a ridiculously beautiful girlfriend who has the best personality I never even thought was possible, I go to bed thinking about her and wake up thinking about her, she makes me laugh more than any friend i've ever had, she inspires me and impresses me every day, and she claims I do the same for her, I love this girl with every part of my entity.

I am extremely grateful for the life i've been given, and coming from a complete shithole of a place surrounded by bums, junkies, and uninspiring people, i'm living the f**king dream where I am headed, I have everything I need right now, and working towards ambitions :)

@kins - Looking good! Good luck with poker!

@prankster - Thanks mate :)

Offline nino

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 12:28 AM »
she makes me laugh more than any friend i've ever had

Cos Queen! xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 11:00 AM »
komo posted he was living the life and that i was angry living in bitterness. I just replied with some pictures in the pictures thread. Look at all that attention, the jealousy, its cringeworthy

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 02:46 PM »
Nah dude I posted a picture cuz avirex asked then you called us both fat, even tho she isn't lol(she eats very healthy and god damn her body is perfect in all the right ways, but has the perfect personality for me too), I am overwhelmed with positive emotions on a daily basis and my point was I don't need to be slim to be happy.

I don't need pictures to show anyone I'm living my dreams, and as for jealously and bitterness, what would I be jealous about? You have absolutely nothing I don't have or can't have(if I wanted lol),  we can't compare who is happiest but I assure you I'm high as f**k on life and absolutely love my life and wouldn't trade my life for yours for anything.

I'm intelligent and naturally good at everything I do, extremely happy and grateful, compassionate and empathic, have a mother and father who spent so much time with me as a kid teaching me everything I needed to know to make myself happy taking me on holidays making me laugh helping me with problems, love and family values :)  :-*

It's impossible for me to be jealous of you, if anything I'm happy for you simply because you are happy dude, I'm not lying I genuinely mean that, you are self disciplined and not scared of hard work, your physique tells me that.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 04:40 PM »

I'm intelligent and naturally good at everything I do, extremely happy and grateful, compassionate and empathic, have a mother and father who spent so much time with me as a kid teaching me everything I needed to know to make myself happy taking me on holidays making me laugh helping me with problems, love and family values :)  :-*

straight out of a match.com profile
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 06:31 PM »
Yes ropa, all you did was post pictures. Nothing else.. I attacked your character for no reason.. I'm sorry.. oh, and yes.. super jealous.

Komo... really? Your posts are so strange dude.. lol... just stop

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 06:34 PM »
i like how in one part of the tale his father walks around the house with holes in his shoes apparently good for nothing and next thing you know he's the best father who has taught komo everything he knows
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 06:58 PM »
Whenever i feel bad i come here and read your post, you guys never disappoint me. Thanks :')

Offline Sensei

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2017, 07:18 PM »
Whenever i feel bad i come here and read your post

You've been feeling bad for quite some time then :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2017, 09:35 PM »
No avirex, I don't let other peoples insecurities bother me anymore, not ashamed to be who I truly am, it's the reason I get what I want in life :)

And yeah I get some of my best qualities from my dad, hard working nature, determination, generosity etc from my father, those are beautiful qualities everyone on Earth should have.

Humans should help one another, not despise one another.