Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:58 AM

Author Topic: Please, update my nickname to ShaggY  (Read 817 times)

Offline ShaggY

Please, update my nickname to ShaggY
« on: February 03, 2017, 10:03 AM »
Thank you :D

Offline CyberShadow

• W:A maintainer

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
Re: Please, update my nickname to ShaggY
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 10:17 AM »
Hi,

Since you posted this in the Worms Armageddon Tech Support forum, I understand that you want to change your nickname in Worms Armageddon.

If you want to change your WormNET nickname, you can do it on the network game menu. You can reach it from the main menu by clicking the lower left button. The field is labeled "Player name (Nickname)", and is located in the "Player information" section.

If you want to change your Worms team's name, or the name of one of your team's Worms, you can do so on the Team Editor screen. First, go to the options menu, by clicking on the lower right button on the main menu. There, in the "Team options" section, select your team from the drop-down, then click the "Edit the team details" button (lower right of the same section).

Or, perhaps you posted this in the wrong forum section? Maybe this thread will be relevant to you:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/having-2-nicks-on-tus-how-to-ask-for-nick-change-17775/

Either way, good luck with changing your nickname, Doug/ShaggY :)

Offline h3oCharles

Re: Please, update my nickname to ShaggY
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 02:21 PM »
What CS said. If you want to change your TUS nickname, try PMing MonkeyIsland, Owner of TUS