Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:51 AM

Author Topic: w:a clans: and ideas to make clanner league active.  (Read 3503 times)

Re: w:a clans: and ideas to make clanner league active.
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 02:31 PM »
A way to fix that is to open your door more and allow people that are active on tus but have no clan to join your clan. Obviously you might loose games because they most likely will be weak at first.
Problem is not many clan (at least the one you mentioned) let chance to new players.
U should check Oo clan cos mentioned and not all members are old players ;)

EDIT @Avirex: i do have any idea, that everyone can keep the clan they want to stay in, but also increase activity...

lets say oO`Lales is online, and and tdc`Senator is online... neither of them have mates...  and dt has 2 members looking for clanner....

dt can clanner vs. lales, and senator if they choose to team together.... if they win, oO will get half of the points, and tdc gets the other half...

This is called TUS 2vs2 but u want to do it better, gj.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 02:38 PM by lales »

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 02:49 PM »
What about trying to innovate new schemes? Maybe ppl are sick of the classics? Co-Op Race?

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 03:01 PM »
What about trying to innovate new schemes? Maybe ppl are sick of the classics? Co-Op Race?

no f@#!ing kurwa way lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 05:08 AM »
We need to take action, i've sent the word out:

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 05:30 AM »
Lmfao komo

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 07:21 AM »
komo those are pretty excellent

Offline Husk

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 12:16 PM »
rotfl xD cash prize po's haha enjoyed

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2017, 12:20 PM »
the only way to make TUS active again is to make us back in the time 10-15 years!!!!

The new players dont care to worms like we do, and we cant spend all time playing worms cos we gotta work / kids / and stuff...

porra look back..how many nice playerd stoped playing worms not cos got bored..but cos got BUUUUUUUSY.

imagine that all these guys were son of bill gates and money would be never a problem...

so you got the ideal life... infinite money and worms 24/6 cos the sunday is the f@#! day xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2017, 12:34 PM »
This "tus clanner ne111" guy from picture reminds me of avirex. He even have a hat hahah :)
Funny stuff komo.

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2017, 04:36 PM »
the only way to make TUS active again is to make us back in the time 10-15 years!!!!

The new players dont care to worms like we do, and we cant spend all time playing worms cos we gotta work / kids / and stuff...

porra look back..how many nice playerd stoped playing worms not cos got bored..but cos got BUUUUUUUSY.

imagine that all these guys were son of bill gates and money would be never a problem...

so you got the ideal life... infinite money and worms 24/6 cos the sunday is the f@#! day xD
Agree at all but .. 24/7 ( -3 mins to spend having sex )
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:33 PM by lales »

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2017, 11:09 PM »
A way to fix that is to open your door more and allow people that are active on tus but have no clan to join your clan. Obviously you might loose games because they most likely will be weak at first.
Problem is not many clan (at least the one you mentioned) let chance to new players.
U should check Oo clan cos mentioned and not all members are old players ;)

EDIT @Avirex: i do have any idea, that everyone can keep the clan they want to stay in, but also increase activity...

lets say oO`Lales is online, and and tdc`Senator is online... neither of them have mates...  and dt has 2 members looking for clanner....

dt can clanner vs. lales, and senator if they choose to team together.... if they win, oO will get half of the points, and tdc gets the other half...

This is called TUS 2vs2 but u want to do it better, gj.

no lales, my suggestion is not tus 2v2.... tus 2v2 goes to your singles points...

there are many people that dont give a crap about singles, and prefer clanner, and want to earn points for their clan.

my suggestion allows that, it would increase activity imo.

i was really hoping this thread would bring some good feedback, and maybe some cool ideas.... i think the only valuable post was HHC's then everything went to hell... (*walrus responded to a suggestion i made, his OP was actually ok too) everything else was just ridiculous :D

f@#! it.... nino is pretty much right.... but that does not mean im going to give up :) ill still try to keep my clan active, and still try to promote activity with others.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2017, 11:08 AM »
i have idea, just lets play clanners 8) hope it will be solution