Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:07 PM

Author Topic: We DO NOT edit posts!  (Read 3936 times)

Offline Rok

Re: We DO NOT edit posts!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 02:45 PM »
stop provoking me rok! stop lying! i will not say any bad word for you just because i have got warned, but my posts have been changed in meaning, not only in clan board! completly! so calm down and stop f@#!ing bullshits!

I am not provoking you. And I'm not lying. I once changed your post which was nothing but a pure flame-bait without and didn't have a meaning whatsoever. I have received a "kick in the butt" for that today from MonkeyIsland and don't plan to do it anymore. And I'm still calm. Are you calm?

but you can find a lot of my posts under whcih is written 'modifly bla bla bla'

That's cool, you're on your way! :)

And if you feel like talking bad about me, then send me a PM, I promise you won't get banned for that. :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Ray

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 12:32 PM »
I once changed your post which was nothing but a pure flame-bait without and didn't have a meaning whatsoever. I have received a "kick in the butt" for that today from MonkeyIsland and don't plan to do it anymore.
Which is pretty sad... There should be moderation on forums liek this, at least I think. That doesn't mean moderators have the right to change whatever they want, it means they should sort out posts which are insulting, flames or simply don't meet the standards of the forum.

For instance:

• One word posts, such as "gg" or "ae"
  • Non-English posts, comments.

I am not against TUS getting multilingual or people with worse English saying their opinion, I'm rather thinking of a solution like separating those comments somehow (no racism here :-X). Or creating non-English board.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 12:36 PM by Ray »

Offline chakkman

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 01:08 PM »
I don't think anything should be censored/modified on this forum. People are responsible for what they post themselves and if some1 decides to act like a asshole why change his writing and make it look like he's a nice person. :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 01:42 PM »
You are right there, chakk, but the reason would rather be to limit the amount of flame topics on the site, I don't know about you guys, but it's quite disappointing to log on the site and see how everyone insults Zippo and also others. :(

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 01:57 PM »
ae porra!!!

good job, not editing posts

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.