Forums
May 01, 2024, 11:02 PM

Author Topic: Wormnet nicks status  (Read 8886 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Wormnet nicks status
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 06:05 AM »
Ray you discovered me copying code from report page to analyzer page. You couldn't figure this one out? :p
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline nino

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 06:46 AM »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ray

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 10:22 AM »
Are you tracking the IP addresses? ??? I don't know, really. Only thing I could have thought of was that "Ray" is in "CF-Ray", but that way there could be different nicknames containing other nicknames, which would lead to false information, so you wouldn't do that.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 12:12 PM »
Sometimes we go so deep we miss the obvious thing ;D
TUS is checking for both wn nick and your tus username.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 12:27 PM »

Offline avirex

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2012, 12:30 PM »
As I said to shy last night... Some times you have to get out of the forest, before you can see the trees