Forums
April 29, 2024, 07:48 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] map choice  (Read 318 times)

[SOLVED] map choice
« on: May 09, 2013, 10:59 PM »
I was watching skz map choice in order to see if they continu to be lame on map choice and i was going all right but when I do the same with TdC it doesn't show me the stats. I can only see the map picked. Does it has to do that TdC has much more map played ?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: map choice
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 05:59 AM »
The default view of map choice is your latest played maps. You should use "Get statistics for scheme" field for that. Note that you gotta select a league scheme. They are highlighted with yellow color.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 07:32 AM »
What I mean is that if I pick shoppa scheme for SkZ i can see the number of game they played on each map and all the stat, if i do the same for tdc i only see the map choosed and not number of game played on same map.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 09:11 AM »
Show me screenshots please? I just check TdC's stats and it was there.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 10:16 PM »
Ok my bad MI, navigation is a bit tricky :)
False bug report done :P

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 06:32 AM »
looks like TdC is spamming the same map!!!!!!!!