Forums
May 14, 2024, 01:04 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] groups shoutboxes/im boxes  (Read 262 times)

Offline Hurz

[SOLVED] groups shoutboxes/im boxes
« on: February 11, 2014, 03:41 PM »
had that prob before already, now its worse than ever.
to be able to see/move box windows i need to zoom out pretty far cuz they just appear far far down on site. would be helpful if that could get fixed cuz ims i recieve i dont know of i wont recognize e.g.
dunno if anyone else got that prob...

Offline LeTotalKiller

Re: groups shoutboxes/im boxes
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 04:56 PM »
Oh yes, that issue is annoying when browsing TUS on smartphones (without the light design).

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 05:17 PM »
Put a temporarily fix on it for now. You gotta refresh your browser for it to take effect.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 12:14 AM »
another problem MI...

if u sign onto tus, and instantly press forum like i do..

you lose any messages from shoutbox...  sometimes by the time they load, i have already pressed forum, and i just see for a quick moment there is new shoutbox messages..

most of the time its not a problem, because its just from a clan, or community and i can easily see it... but if its from a random person, (instant message) i have no way to find out who it was... its lost forever.