Forums
May 02, 2024, 02:49 AM

Author Topic: Stop PWN US !!  (Read 3258 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Stop PWN US !!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 01:35 PM »
well, its not very impressive either way...

besides there is alot to factor in.... their weight, the alcohol percentage per beer, the amount of time they it took them to drink each beer, the amount of time in between each beer, and also if they were really able to keep count after their 10ths beer.....

u have no idea how many times i heard "i must have had like 15 shots at the bar" when u know damn well the guy only drank about 6 and then was just so cocked and retarded he bumped up the number lmfao

but either way.. i would prolly smoke u all @ drinking :p  JD and budlight dont stand a chance wid me :D  but i have stopped drinking.. i have not been drunk in 1 month.. too much trouble!! this is the longest i been in forever without a drunk

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 05:42 PM »
my uncles friends mothers 3rd husbands brothers ex-girlfriends daughters friends 9th grade math teacher drank 100 beers!

lmfao iam in the same situation but he drank 101! XXXDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline SPW

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2010, 11:57 AM »
Why drink and drive when u can smoke and fly.  :-*

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 05:34 PM »
i just injected 2 litres of eroin in my vein now. And cant get high!! porra! hauhauhaua

lmfao [[[[[[[:

Offline Guaton

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2010, 05:58 PM »
redbull with vodka ftw

redbull with weed ftw

i f@#!ing love redbull

Offline SPW

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2010, 10:35 PM »
ya, me too, drinking at least one rb per day. And I also love vodka / redbull.  :-*

Offline nino

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2010, 11:05 PM »
well now serious that thing of redbull is really nice, i made a little trip to a beach with friends days ago and my friend brang 2 litres of whisky ( old parr dunno if u guy knows) and i drank 1 litre and half with a friend by drinking with redbull and didnot really got `"drunk", was even up to cum 2 times with gf after drink xDDD and no hangover in the other day.

yesterday i was drinking vodka absolut with some lemon refrigerant and it gg`ed me lol, vomited a lot. huahuahua

so ye REDBULL ftw :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 12:27 AM »
red bull ftw but ED double ftw!!!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline theredi

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 10:22 AM »
daamn i wouldnt drink 10L of beer lmao i would rather drink 1L or more of vodka or watered spirit with lemons  :D