Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:16 PM

Author Topic: Born 2 Roper  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Wolfgang

Re: Born 2 Roper
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 05:34 PM »
n communitie roper is my best shemme and favorite :)
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2011, 05:52 PM »
 ::)

Offline darKz

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2011, 06:25 PM »
avi I'd really like if you cut it at some point. It may have been funny for some time but from my point of view it's getting annoying now.   :-X
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline cOke

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 06:45 PM »
then u autta check out the flag!
lol jokes  :D
HNN4EVA

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2011, 07:35 PM »
i dont know, but someone should make a community for ttrr's players D:, in roper almost everyone are very good  ::)
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2011, 07:45 PM »
i dont know, but someone should make a community for ttrr's players D:, in roper almost everyone are very good  ::)

There's only three of four people are really good at ropes that I've seen acively playing. But yeah, most people can grab a crate and drop a mine if that's what you're talking about
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2011, 07:58 PM »
darkz, this community was ropa's idea... rabbit and oldsocks creation, and im just a small part in it... why blame me?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011, 08:00 PM »
darkz, this community was ropa's idea... rabbit and oldsocks creation, and im just a small part in it... why blame me?

the mascot always takes the blame
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2011, 09:20 PM »

There's only three of four people are really good at ropes that I've seen acively playing. But yeah, most people can grab a crate and drop a mine if that's what you're talking about

yes, I know that, but is almost impossible say who is good in roper, this scheme is like a ''lucky scheme'', as u said, most people can grab a crate and drop D: and now anybody can to use the rope (no like before without AHK or KC)

While 3 of 4 people are really good at rope, in ttrr 3 of 10 are good in ttrr ;o, is for that I said the ''ttrr comunity'' :P ,
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2011, 09:21 PM »

yes, I know that, but is almost impossible say who is good in roper, this scheme is like a ''lucky scheme'', as u said, most people can grab a crate and drop D: and now anybody can to use the rope (no like before without AHK or KC)

While 3 of 4 people are really good at rope, in ttrr 3 of 10 are good in ttrr ;o, is for that I said the ''ttrr comunity'' :P ,

Can't agree with anything you've said to be honest
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2011, 02:15 AM »
mokeyisland should let us have more communities ;(

Smoking proud.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011, 04:45 AM »
vn ae rabbit.. count with me ae ;)

add plz

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2011, 07:12 AM »
Thanks for the invite Rabbit.
Yea I did invite you! You havent accepted?

Lol better not use that flag  ::).

Offline Ramone

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2011, 01:58 AM »

It's the Chinese shit! Comes really cheap...
Can't be any cheaper, in fact it's the bottom line of the cheapness!

Offline Alien

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2011, 02:14 AM »
lol b2r for life and nkie rules !