Forums
May 10, 2024, 03:22 PM

Poll

Do you prefer Monkey's tables or Rioter's tables? :D :D
Rioter's tables are in the first post link, Monkey's are being viewed in the first post.
 RiotNotice: Think about how easy it is for me to edit the bbtables. Look at the txt file I atta

MonkeyIsland's
12 (63.2%)
Rioter's
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: [Classic] Elite Cup: Group Stages (IMPORTANT!)  (Read 8601 times)

Offline darKz

Re: GROUP I AND P
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2009, 04:05 PM »
I hereby appeal to everyone to use this forum's personal messages for sending ideas about the time we can play.
Since some of my clanmates (Sqwrl and JohnMcClane) are having trouble contacting their opponents too, I'd like to highlight this. It would be great if everyone could send PMs to his opponents. Thank you.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Face

Re: [Classic] Elite Cup: Group Stages (Tables Updated 13/02/09)
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2009, 05:11 PM »
I should be soon back to worms and play my games, sorry for delay (should be back like in a week).

Offline Dario

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2009, 06:16 PM »
if you loose 2 rounds in succession you have been playing bad :).
I don't think that losing the first 2 rounds in succession (0-0-1) means you've played worse than someone who lost the last 2 rounds in succession (1-0-0).

I don't think that people who lose 2 rounds and then win 1 are worse players than people who win 1 round and then lose 2.

If I give no points to someone who lost the first two rounds and won the third, then I also wouldn't give points to someone who won the first and then lost the last 2 rounds.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 06:17 PM by Dario »
Momentarily not playing TUS league games.

Offline Sqwrl.

Re: GROUP I AND P
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2009, 12:40 PM »
Groups I and P have had no activity. I don't know if that is going to change over the weekend, but it's nice to get some start.

in group I no one except me seems to be interested in playing their games, because i tried to contact my opponents via PM (and tried to contact Worms92 via ICQ - he's the only one who put his contact number into his profile), but I don't get any response... and I tried it right after the tables were released

Offline Rioter

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2009, 11:05 PM »
OK. As long as you have either posted here, contacted me or someway or what notified me hello I am still active, then a) you won't be penalised and b) wont be banned/barred/eetc for inactivity and c) might go through depending what and when

Also tables I will update tomorrow! Promise (unless my internet doesn't work, it's very unreliable at the moment)

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2009, 10:11 AM »
Hey, i played vs majiec.. and i won 2-0.. why don't i have 3 points?^^

Btw it's v hard find leroy and lalocura.. they're a lot inactive :S

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2009, 01:08 PM »

replays or it never happened

Offline Rioter

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2009, 04:39 PM »

As I have mentioned, no replays, the game as far as I am concerned never existed.

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 10:12 PM »
ahh.. ok sorry :)

Edit: I can't report :(
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 10:15 PM by MaStEr »

Offline Rioter

Re: [Classic] Elite Cup: Group Stages (IMPORTANT!)
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2009, 10:33 PM »
ahh.. ok sorry :)

Edit: I can't report :(

I know. Too late.

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2009, 11:35 AM »
btw, as i said before, my opponent cherep didnt answer, shouldnt i be first in my group then?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2009, 05:23 PM »
lol, what the f@#! with my group? That's not my fault I'm in this group. I was able to play only with master. I cought him on msn. I tried contact to leroy, but any answer (I wrote to him and gave my msn). What about lalakura? I have never seen this guy on ag... And all are disqualificationed, me too, only for that, I had no way to play. This tournament sucks!  :o

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2009, 07:54 PM »
Maciej where's your game report vs MaStEr?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2009, 08:23 PM »
I lost 2 games against master, so I thought he will report, didn't he? I don;t know why, ask him, anyway he won 2:0. And anyway i think from each group there should go up 2 players, but I'm not able to play in this situacion, so I think I should go up too, I tried to catch the contact but I couldn't, they are absolutly inactive. Sorry for english

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2009, 08:34 PM »
If you upload your games vs MaStEr, I'll sign up you 2 for KO.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.