Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:43 AM

Author Topic: Me and my pool team! trohpy :D  (Read 2739 times)

Offline nino

Re: Me and my pool team! trohpy :D
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 01:02 PM »
I think Deano is more gay then I am

lmfao

and btw avi, each day you look more as deco for me, very similar dude, and he was like you time ago, skinny and stuff, now getting weight but still skinny arms like hell...his stomach looks always full, same as yours dude serious, u might think iam joking but iam f@#!ing serious here.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 01:11 PM »
I think Deano is more gay then I am

lmfao

and btw avi, each day you look more as deco for me, very similar dude, and he was like you time ago, skinny and stuff, now getting weight but still skinny arms like hell...his stomach looks always full, same as yours dude serious, u might think iam joking but iam f@#!ing serious here.

Lol, that`s a really bad way to describe a person ;P Stomach looks always full, but arms skinny arms like hell, rofl xD I think avi looks nice, and I wonder if he is taller than I am?

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2010, 01:49 PM »
I am prolly taller then u crazy... Im 6 feet 2.5 inches tall... And besides.. U will be o ur kneez.. So yeah id be taller huahuahuah... And lol @ deano being gayer then u hahahaha so true :P

Offline Crazy

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2010, 02:15 PM »
Lol, i was using google to estimate how tall you were in centimeters avi, and i typed in 6m and 25 inches.. So you were 2,46 m tall from my calculations :D Im glad it was just me that typed wrong.. ;P haha probably taller then u my ass!! I`m 6 feet and 6 inches man, you`re owned ;P You would have to stand on a chair if I was to give you head man, hahaha ;D anyway feet and inches are confusing, glad i have google

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2010, 02:17 PM »
lmfao monster!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2010, 02:24 PM »
You would have to stand on a chair if I was to give you head man, hahaha ;D

Get a room guys...Jesus.

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 02:32 PM »
Holy f@#!n shit man 6 feet 6 inch!!! Dammmmmmmm....   And yah. Good idea cue... Crazy, lets get a room!! Ill bring the chairrr!! Hahahahahah jk lol

Offline Crazy

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 05:09 PM »
You would have to stand on a chair if I was to give you head man, hahaha ;D

Get a room guys...Jesus.

MANS i didn`t know you were this homophobic Cue! :P

Offline Devilage

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2010, 02:13 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Smoking proud.