Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:05 AM

Author Topic: New mm member, congratz chelsea!  (Read 2448 times)

Offline avirex

Re: New mm member, congratz chelsea!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 02:20 PM »
L ol im glad you were able to take the spoof with a smile chels.. Lol you did get alot of yes tho, and prof give it a rest, chelsea has wanted to b mm for over a century, its his life goal, he dreams of this shit, he puts on military helmets anf marches around his house lmao

Online Peja

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 02:28 PM »
cool sexy breeze is now mm, enjoy. looking forward to clanner with you and avi  :-*

ye prof cool down, be happy chelsea didnt leave eS before, you would have lost a nice member who really cares for your clan. most people have the secret wish to join mm, chelsea had the balls to try it :)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 03:09 PM »
thx for good words Avi and Peja :)

If I not call Nino to vote so inly 1 no (Free) xD and 6 yes (Avi, Neptune Statik, Barman, Shyguy + Titahemp)

^^

But I wanted be fair with him :)

I think I really changed myself last time.... Maybe I finally grow up ?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:19 PM by Chelsea »

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012, 05:42 PM »
Sorry for that chelsea, but while I stay in mm, ull never get in, i doubt ill even leave mm, ill end my carrer here.

It is cool to hear from peoples "oh i think i finnaly changed" thats bullshit..if u r annoying u gotta be forever.. like me..since my first time on WN iam still the same..talking shits and jokes all the time... same with avirex being a puto around.. same with mablak being educated, same with peja trying to see cock of wormers.

Then thats it, ull be forever annoying as f@#!.

And more..if u change ull lose ur ID, so keep being urself.. some peoples dont care.. u see u got many yes vote, but the king said no! and Free to.

And in mm it is all or nothing.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 08:48 AM »
nino let you join mig clan xD It;s looks like ideal place for you :D Taner & Mink & Nino :D awsome team :D

Offline SPW

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 11:11 AM »
It is cool to hear from peoples "oh i think i finnaly changed" thats bullshit..if u r annoying u gotta be forever.. like me..since my first time on WN iam still the same..talking shits and jokes all the time... same with avirex being a puto around.. same with mablak being educated, same with peja trying to see cock of wormers.

with one exception, guess who ^^

He joined CF some days ago and I swear, the "old crash" wouldnt have any chance to get into CF! ;)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 11:14 AM »

with one exception, guess who ^^

He joined CF some days ago and I swear, the "old crash" wouldnt have any chance to get into CF! ;)

nino won't understand it.....  ::)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2012, 11:23 AM »
jerry?

bull?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 03:29 PM »
yeah haha , the crash i remember from bOr (dont know about "bull" but ive heard that he was a prick and didnt know english xD) and the crash who joined ckc are totally diferents guys , its a turn of 180 degrees

Offline nino

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 10:18 PM »
Good point SPW.. but anyway, after my post chelsea already came with his annoying style u can see his post lol xDD.

end for chat, GTFO Chelsea.

Mad nino cos king.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.