ye xD

+30 TELs
+ 2 TRLs
+6 in clasic league

:P

Offline avirex

Re: peace
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 10:21 PM »
yeah SPW, just because dibz joined CF, and crash is seen on AG from time to time, does not make the clan active...

but hopefully your prove me wrong.. because your right, another active clan will be good for the community, maybe you should do less donating, and more playing...

or atleast an equal amount of both ;)

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 07:32 PM »
yeah SPW, just because dibz joined CF, and crash is seen on AG from time to time, does not make the clan active...

but hopefully your prove me wrong.. because your right, another active clan will be good for the community, maybe you should do less donating, and more playing...

looks like the cf revival lasted for all of 2 mins

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 07:36 PM »

as opposed to the NBR revival that really never happened

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 07:57 PM »

as opposed to the NBR revival that really never happened

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
Stop it from hurting Ropa, plz.  But seriously though, tell me tales of this NBR revival.  First I've heard of it.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2014, 07:10 AM »
But seriously though, tell me tales of this NBR revival.  First I've heard of it.

which one of them all?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.