Forums
May 17, 2024, 08:09 AM

Author Topic: "eac 2011" - Meeting-Point  (Read 31898 times)

Offline nino

Re: "eac 2011" - Meeting-Point
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2011, 02:21 PM »
same here SPW, ill take a word with dub, one  question, it that allowed to play vs an opponet which deadline still far to happen? it could help to have games done too. sorry it this is written in any other post, i didnot see XD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline SPW

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2011, 02:28 PM »
np nino, here:

You should only play upcoming rounds beforehand if you know that you wouldn't be able to play on the specific week. Therefore you have to contact one of the moderators.

If it hits, then just contact Random00 or me. ;)

And please, try to catch dub-c, maybe this helps. Thank you.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2011, 02:59 PM »
franz vs jmc and nail vs me get played soon. But for the other match, guaton vs shady, I dont get a nice feeling. Shady didnt even one post in this thread and all I heard is "he is drunk". I'm really dissapointed of shady, the more he could join by nino's payment.

I can`t believe people can`t get their games done before the deadline, it annoys me ;X I know I`m normally no better myself regarding cup-games etc, but I thought it would be different with this cup. At the same time, I can`t help laughing over dub-c who entered the tournament being payed off by nino, and not playing his games... lol

Offline Guaton

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2011, 03:08 PM »
dah , dont be like that with dub , it was kinda my fault too , i have been since monday to friday bussy , im having "practical classes" in the college , dunno if u understand what i mean , but im leaving at 8 pm  (spain) from the college everyday , and so when im in home , i have to do some homeworks ...  i tried to play our games at thursday but he didnt answer me , he prolly wasnt there...  anyway , is there any possibility to make the deadline at 00:00 gmt of today , i think i could catch him later ..

franz vs jmc and nail vs me get played soon. But for the other match, guaton vs shady, I dont get a nice feeling. Shady didnt even one post in this thread and all I heard is "he is drunk". I'm really dissapointed of shady, the more he could join by nino's payment.

I can`t believe people can`t get their games done before the deadline, it annoys me ;X I know I`m normally no better myself regarding cup-games etc, but I thought it would be different with this cup. At the same time, I can`t help laughing over dub-c who entered the tournament being payed off by nino, and not playing his games... lol

seriously?dont get that mad, maybe dub had very importants things to do , u dont know , nor i ...

dont be like that , that could also happen to u.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2011, 03:37 PM »
we already played 1 game (1-0 im winning), we'll finish the rest later , he had to go 

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2011, 04:37 PM »
dah , dont be like that with dub , it was kinda my fault too , i have been since monday to friday bussy , im having "practical classes" in the college , dunno if u understand what i mean , but im leaving at 8 pm  (spain) from the college everyday , and so when im in home , i have to do some homeworks ...  i tried to play our games at thursday but he didnt answer me , he prolly wasnt there...  anyway , is there any possibility to make the deadline at 00:00 gmt of today , i think i could catch him later ..

seriously?dont get that mad, maybe dub had very importants things to do , u dont know , nor i ...

dont be like that , that could also happen to u.

Thanks Guaton
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline SPW

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2011, 04:56 PM »
we already played 1 game (1-0 im winning), we'll finish the rest later , he had to go 

I'm not mad. I heard you guys are playing now. So make it finish, this would be nice. :)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2011, 05:32 PM »

I'm not mad. I heard you guys are playing now. So make it finish, this would be nice. :)

that "mad" thing that i wrote was for Crazy xDDD

but well , we already finished the games , ggs dub

Offline SPW

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2011, 06:22 PM »
Good job to all. We finished round #1 before deadline. That's good. :) Now everybody knows about deadlines and stuff.

@JohnMcClane; you uploaded 3 wrong replays. It was 3 times Thouson vs me, lol. Please contact Random00 to fix it.

Now, good luck everybody for Round #2! :)

Matchday #2

nino vs franz
lales vs Husk
NAiL vs ThaShady1
Random00 vs Free
Crazy vs JohnMcClane
Guaton vs Almog

Break: SPW
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:24 PM by SPW »

Offline Random00

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2011, 11:32 PM »
@JohnMcClane; you uploaded 3 wrong replays. It was 3 times Thouson vs me, lol. Please contact Random00 to fix it.

fixed.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2011, 06:15 PM »

I ignored this originally, but these comments really bothered me. You don't have a f@#!ing clue and when you don't have a clue maybe you should stay quiet.

I'm really dissapointed of shady, the more he could join by nino's payment.

If nothing happens, Guaton will get a forfait win (3:0) since he was much more active to play their games.

I dont hope it comes like this. I really hope shady will take this more seriously.

I took it seriously all week, Guaton wasn't around, he had a very busy week. Hes on my msn and I was in ag a lot the whole week. We are always in contact there is no need to write every little thing I have to say in this thread when I can just talk to Guaton on msn. However, all of a sudden when I'm busy on the weekend its all my fault and I'm the bad guy, seriously what the f@#!. Its pretty f@#!ed up when you just assume I'm not trying to play games and that I'm not taking this seriously. Maybe talk to me directly before you start making accusations.

Offline SPW

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2011, 07:17 PM »
Yea, you're right shady. I feel sorry for my hard words. I'm a Mod here, and I have to be rude sometimes, otherwise it wont go like it should. All I do is check this thread because this is the place to arrange games. I dont see see any msn-messages, so for first, try to get your opponent here for setting a time with him. As we said, this is the biggest reference if we have to judge about a missing game.

Peace man! :)

fixed.

I couldnt download the 2nd file. There is something wrong. :P

Offline Crazy

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2011, 07:49 PM »
Sorry dub, I overreacted and yes, I should`ve stayed quiet as I didn`t have any information whatsoever to write what I did ;X apologizies

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2011, 07:53 PM »
Yea, you're right shady. I feel sorry for my hard words. I'm a Mod here, and I have to be rude sometimes, otherwise it wont go like it should. All I do is check this thread because this is the place to arrange games. I dont see see any msn-messages, so for first, try to get your opponent here for setting a time with him. As we said, this is the biggest reference if we have to judge about a missing game.

Peace man! :)

Sorry dub, I overreacted and yes, I should`ve stayed quiet as I didn`t have any information whatsoever to write what I did ;X apologizies

Respect. Real decent replies, thanks guys. I'll try to keep you better informed spw

Offline Random00

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2011, 08:41 PM »

fixed.

I couldnt download the 2nd file. There is something wrong. :P

meh, thx for mentioning.
WAgame != WAGame ;x