Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:25 AM

Author Topic: WANT TO JOIN FD? READ THIS  (Read 1030 times)

Offline chovas

WANT TO JOIN FD? READ THIS
« on: May 11, 2011, 07:10 AM »
     So.. you think we have a nice clan here and wanna join it? What you have to do is to send a private message to me or DENnis (or both) and wait for our answer. Please don't start a new topic , (we won't answer that) just send PM. If we don't already know you we 'll have to get to know you first (play games etc) so don't be impatient. This is mostly to learn your character and less your game skills. I wanna make this clear: Someone with great skills and tons of tus games with kick ass stats but who also behaves noobish I tell him not to waste his time here. On the other hand, someone who behaves nice and likes fair play has significant chance to be with us even if his skillz need some improvement. We are a nice group of friends, we don't want to spoil that , so you have to match with the team chemistry good to become part of it.
     Another thing I want to make clear to all is that we are NOT a 100% tus oriented clan. Yes, we like tus and clanners when we are in the mood but we play fungames too. So if the only thing you want is a top tus competitive clan with top stats where you can clanner constantly everyday, I would recommend you to search another clan. Worms is probably the most important secondary thing in our lives but we have to deal with the primary things too (Yes, we have a life too dammit!). So ask yourself from the beginning what you want from a clan and let us know.
Peace to all  ;)
chovas and DENnis
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 10:57 AM by chovas »
Some people are so poor that the only thing they have is money